8.

Harry Styles Pov
I sit on the edge of the bed drying my hair with a towel as my wife, Nikki, rambles on about the babysitter.

"What about the new neighbor?" She says. I look at her confused.

"What about her?" I try not to seem suspicious, but quite frankly I feel like a deer in the head lights.

"Have you been listening?" She sighs. "The babysitter has canceled, what do you think about asking the neighbor to watch the kids?" She explains standing in front of me, brushing her wet hair.

"Uh yeah, I'm sure she's fine." I stutter. Too bad I know she's fine. I chuckle to myself.

She places herself in my lap and drapes her arms around me. I look at her questioning her motives.

"Maybe we should drop the kids off an hour earlier." She nudges her head into my neck. Her thin lips press to my neck. My breathing quickens as her calloused hands press against my chest. I close my eyes taking a deep breath. As I do so I think of Mila's smooth hands gliding over my body, unbuttoning my shirt, and drifting places she's never been.

I clench my jaw at the thought.

"Let's get dressed." I huff standing up. She sighs and goes on getting ready for tonight's banquet.

*

I'm in the midst of taking a nice much needed bath with candles and bubble and music softly playing in the background, when...

Knock. Knock.

I huff sinking deeper into the warm water. 

Knock. Knock.

I groan tensing my entire body and step out, drying off and throwing on my baggy tshirt with old sweat shorts.  All while the person continues to knock.

"I'm coming." I throw my towel into the hamper.

I peep through the small whole and an unfamiliar face is there. I pull back confused. I make sure I look semi presentable.

"Hello." I great the woman with medium brown hair and a thin figure, which I would kill for.

"Hi, I'm Nikki Styles, your new neighbor." She points to the house next door. I tense at her last name.

"Oh! I'm Mila McNeil." I try to play off the nerves creeping up my stomach.

"I know it's last minute, but our babysitter has canceled on us would you mind watching the kids for a couple hours?" She asks. I bite my lip slightly freaking out.

"Uhm, yeah what time?" I blurt out. I play with my fingers.

"5 until 9 maybe." She says nicely. I nod and she goes on to explain how they're good kids and how thankful she is for my doing this last minute. I just smiled and nodded and told her it as no problem.

When I closed the door I felt awful. How could I tempt a man to cheat on such a wonderful lady? She was nice and welcoming. Even if I had only known her for a few minutes, I felt as though she was an old family friend. I am an awful person.

But didn't Harry say she was cheating on him?

Her?

How? There was no way that sweet lady could possibly even think of an affair.

Maybe it was a front. After all my mother could put on a good front as well, even to her children. I guess to never judge a book by its first couple of pages.

I look over to the clock on the oven- 3:50. I guess I'll get ready to go over.

*
With my hair thrown into a bun and a loose white tee with a thin sports bra and boyfriend jeans with flip flops, I head on over to the Styles' residence regretting every step.