I have only one thing on my mind right now. One thing. I bite my lip in thought and Harry nudges me and I stop. This is all so soon. But then again, I didn't exactly plan any of this out. I know what I want, and no matter what happens, I know I could never regret sleeping with Harry. I trust him immensely, and have never found someone that I've wanted to give my virginity to until now. I haven't made any decision to wait until marriage, but I just want to find someone worth it. When I'm making love for the first time, I don't want to feel like I'm losing my virginity or a part of myself, but I want it to feel like I'm finding something. I want it to be mind-blowing, wonderful, life altering event, and I want it to be with someone who I feel strongly about.

"Do you want to stay over?" I whisper.

Harry perks up instantly from my offer, and judging by his expression, he understands that there's more significance behind my question than simply staying over.

He stares at me cautiously, "Are you sure?" he gulps, intently observing me. It's like he's searching for a physical sign that I'm not ready, though I know with more certainty than anything that he won't find anything. I've never been as sure about anything as I am in this moment right now.

I nod my head with a determined sense of certainty.

"Unless you don't want to?" I timidly reply, trying to read his body language.

"Ava you're such an intelligent girl, but that is probably the silliest thing I've heard come out of your lips. I don't want you to feel rushed, or feel like you have to. I get that you... you haven't before, and as beautiful as you are, you must have a good reason behind it. I don't want you to throw it all away because of me, unless you're actually ready."

"Harry," I smile. "I'm ready. I'm sure about this."

"I just need for you to know that we don't need to rush. I'm willing to wait. I'm always ready, and-"

"Harry!" I exclaim, unable to control my giggling. "You need - to stop - talking," I manage, in between kissing his beautiful lips, and eventually I feel him come undone underneath my kisses. I watch his Adam's apple rise and fall as he swallows, and without warning he takes me hand, leading me upstairs. I feel this is the moment leading up to the moment. The moment before something huge happens. I know he feels it too. I just do.

He leads me back to my bedroom and we stand before each other, him in a towel, and myself in my t-shirt and underwear. We're both breathing at a more rapid rate than normal, and keeping eye contact. I'm not scared for what is about to happen, but I am eager for it to begin.

He approaches me, closing the gap between us, and runs his hand underneath my shirt from my waist up. I don't squirm. It's like my body understands the gravity of the situation, and suddenly, I'm no longer ticklish. Wordlessly, he motions, and I raise my arms so he can pull the shirt over the top of my head more easily. Something hitches in his breath and he leans in, pulling me closely into him so that I feel him pressing against my stomach. An involuntarily moan escapes my lips, and he cups my face tenderly while his other hand reaches for my bra strap. I hear the sound of my bra unclasping, and the satin straps fall loosely over my shoulders. I let the material fall to the floor in a tangled mess, and study Harry's reaction closely.

He steps back, taking my body in for the first time and inhales a sharp breath. For the first time this evening I feel vulnerable. I trust Harry, but I've never been so exposed in this way to a man, and I've never had someone examine me this closely before.

He grabs my chin between his fingers and tilts my head to look up at him.

"You are so beautiful," he tells me, his voice sounding weak. "So fùcking beautiful," he repeats, kissing me with passion. It is soft at first, but more eager as it progresses. His hand wanders over my body, and cups my bare breast with his hand. His desperate mouth moves down to my neck, leaving a trail of hot wet kisses and small nibbles into just the right spot. With that, he runs his hand lightly down my body until he reaches the waistline of my ünderwear, and tugs at the material while he lavishly kisses my neck. His hand wanders bravely through my knîckers, and I let out a möan as his finger enters me for the second time. Pulling the fabric downwards until I am completely ündressed. I feel him hard against the small of my back and I lean my büttocks into him, watching him bite his lip in the process.

"You're exquisite," he whispers huskily into my ears from behind me, slightly increasing the speed of his finger movements in the most perfect way imaginable. I try to listen to him but the sense of pleasure is too much for me to focus. I feel my mouth widening due to the overwhelming, and uncontrollable feelings of sêxual gratification.

Satisfied, he turns me around to face him, and his towel that was clinging loosely to his waist now falls to the floor by our feet. His mouth forms around my lips, and instantly my mouth parts as his tongue enters my mouth, and I feel myself getting more and more turned on as his êrectiön continues to press into me.

"Harry... I need you. I need you right now," I cry out, my voice unrecognisably weak.

Question of the chapter: Do you think that they have a good relationship forming, or are you against Harry and Ava?

Please make sure you've voted, and that you're following me on social media for any updates!

Twitter: WordsWithGem
Instagram: gemma.allan
Snapchat: gemma.allan

#PPDPM