I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard on the mouth.

"Yes, a thousand times yes!"

We both laugh at my theatrical response, and the absurdity of it all.

"I'm sorry," I laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I've just always wanted to say that phrase."

"You intriguing little thing," he marvels, looking at me in wonderment.

We continue eating the lasagne while he holds me in his arms and I'm feeling such a strong feeling of fulfilment. To be held by my... boyfriend and to be doing something so mundane as sharing a meal while he plays with my hair. I want this moment to last forever.

"So does this mean I need to change my Facebook relationship status then?" he smirks, nudging me playfully.

"Well, I wouldn't encourage it. That is if you like me being alive," I return, watching the show intently. "And I didn't know you had a Facebook account."

"I don't," he shrugs, his fingers twirling around in my hair.

I aim to take one last bite when a stray piece of saucy pasta lands on my shirt.

"Shīt," I mutter under my breath.

"Let's take a look," he exclaims. " Oh, right on the face!" he comments. "Louis isn't going to be happy about that," he laughs, wiping the sauce off the smiling face of Louis Tomlinson.

I do my best to wipe off the sauce but it's very evident I'm just making it worse.

"On the bright side, he looks like he's had a spray tan," he points out, making me laugh.

"So what's he like?," I ask, curiously. "Louis - and Zayn. What are they both like?" So far Liam and Niall have been friendly. But I have no idea what his other band mates are going to be like. The idea of meeting them all at once is especially daunting, and it'll be good if I can have a run down before that day comes.

"Well, first of all, it's Louis - pronounced Lou-wee, not Lewis. He goes by Louis now, but between you and I, his mother named him with the way you first said it. He just prefers the other way. Anyways, Louis is a proper funny guy. He's always having a laugh, and known for the banter. Nice guy, you'll like him. Zayn's a bit more on the quiet side. He takes a while to get used to I guess. He likes his space and to be on his own quite a bit. But no need to worry - you'll get along with them both," he smiles. I can tell he genuinely cares about them all, just from the way he talks about them. He gets so animated and I laugh at some of the stories that he tells me that happen while they're on tour.

We've devoured a good portion of the lasagne, and I grab the platter to put away but Harry holds me in place. He locks me in, crossing both arms around me, so my arms are locked in, and I'm stuck in between his legs.

"Harry, what are you doing, I'm only going to the kitchen," I assure him and laugh.

"No, stay," he begs, while kissing into the side of my neck. My body language changes immediately to his touch and I hate that he has this power over me. He turns my face to him and we kiss a long, slow kiss. I move myself further into him, and I freeze once more when I feel him hardening against my lower back.

Oh.

"Harry..." I breathe, absolutely stuck for words.

He laughs, "In my defence, you're not wearing any pants. Not to mention you are absolutely delicious," he adds, nibbling on my shoulder. He pulls me onto his lap properly so that he's cradling me like a baby. He strokes my hair in such a soothing manner while I draw little circles over his skin.