A bus was due within five minutes, thankfully.

"What should we do in the city?" I asked Justin, letting go of his legs so his feet could carry himself.

Justin pulled away, rubbing at his eyes. He looked tired.

"Um," He hummed, "I'm underage, so are you... so we cant go clubbing." He furrowed his brows, glancing towards the drunk group.

"Duh... but we cant just walk in circles..." I stated, shrugging.

Justin sighed, "Well, maybe we should find a hotel."

"Lover suite?" I wiggled my brows suggestively.

"Cocky." Justin tisked, rolling his eyes playfully, "But, we should probably use the time in the hotel to discuss what happened before..."

"What happened?" I played dumb, hiding my smirk by looking away from him.

"Uh, do you not recall us kissing? Again?"

"Hmm, cant say I do." I faked confusion, looking back at him, "Maybe you have to remind me?"

Justin's first reaction was to punch my chest, hard enough to make me cough in surprise at the sudden aggression.

His second reaction made up for his first, because he surprised me further by reaching up and kissing me.

I was loving the slight confidence he gained. My knees almost buckled under me, but I stood my ground and kissed back with all my might.

"Get a room!" A voice shouted, slurred and somewhat familiar.

I pulled away from Justin, eyes darting to the drunks.

"Excuse me?" I spat, anger kind of flaring. I was enjoying my moment. How fucking rude.

"Jason," Justin grabbed my arm, "Dont start with them... lets just go wait over there..." He attempted to pull me with him, but of course the drunks had began walking towards us.

I quickly pushed Justin behind me, fully prepared to fight these assholes to protect him.

"Oh, why so salty?" That familiar voice spoke once again, this time managing to push their way in front of the group so I could finally see who it was.

"Michael?" Justin poked his head over my shoulder, gasping as he saw who it was.

I felt somewhat relieved it was just Michael being a smart ass.

"Dude, what the hell... I was ready to punch you." I chuckled a bit.

Michael glanced between Justin and I, "Good, because Im down for a fight." He pursed his lips.

I furrowed my brows, "What?"

"Michael, you're drunk..." Justin swallowed.

"What? Dont want me to fight your precious boyfriend? He's some fucking knight in shining armour, and I'm the villains son, yeah?" Michael snorted.

I was lost, no clue what Michael meant by that.

"Shut up!" Justin snapped, "Dont bring it up!"

"You guys gonna fight or nah? Because bus is here." Some girl asked, holding her phone out ready to record.

I rolled my eyes, "Justin and I are going... we'll see you when your sober, mate."

I grabbed Justin's hand and we began to make our way to the bus before it left us behind.

"What's wrong with him?" I grumbled to Justin, expecting an explanation... instead I was shoved harshly from behind, which sent both Justin and I to the ground.

"Get up." Michael hissed.

I scoffed, immedietly standing up and going to help Justin.

"Are you fucking insane?" I growled, glaring towards Michael.

He looked pissed. Drunk and angry...

"Fight me!" He barked, "If I knock your ass out, Justin has to admit he's wrong. You win, I'm wrong."

"Wrong about what?" I hissed, "Your drunk ass needs to go home."

"Michael, cut it out. I'm not lying about it!" Justin groaned.

"My father wouldnt touch you, you made it up because you think if something bad happens to someone, it had to of happened to you too!" Michael stepped closer.

I took that as a sign, so I dived towards Michael, tackling him to the ground.

Fists flew from all directions, I could tell Michael's "friends" jumped in, because there were definitely more than two fists hitting me.

I was outnumbered, and all I could do was fight back with all I could, praying Justin wasn't going to be the next victim.

Why does this kind of shit happen to me?