The younger ran past Hoseok and sprinted to the nearest lighter road but didn't stop or look behind him. He just kept running towards his apartment since the bar was actually close to where he lived.

After 10 minutes non stop running he opened the front door seeing his roommate making out with an unfamiliar boy on the couch.

Jimin didn't say anything and just walked to his room locking the door.

Jungkook opened his eyes hearing the door and pushed the other boy gently off him standing up.

"Jimin wait!" he started knocking on the door but the black haired didn't move a muscle to open.

The other got up as well putting on his shirt and walked up to Jungkook kissing his cheek.

"Something probably happened I'll leave you to find out. Text me later." He whispered and smiled sadly at Jungkook who nodded and kissed his cheek too.

"Jimin open the door."

A few seconds later Jimin opened the door and Jungkook got in. Jimin was still panting from the running but was dressed with the tshirt and sweatpants that he used as a pijama.

He walked back to his bed laying down. Jungkook sat beside him worried and clueless as to what happened.

"So.. how was the date?" the younger asked in hopes to receive a positive answer but Jimin just shook his head letting a few tears roll down his cheek. He looked so fragile and Jungkook hated seeing his friend cry.

"Yoongi didn't come for some reason. Instead, Hoseok showed up." Jimin said with a quiet voice wrapping the blanket around him.

Jungkook's eyes widened, concern showing on his face. He quickly reached for Jimin's hands looking for any marks. He searched his neck and also legs.

"Oh my god he didn't-"

"No, he did not. We were outside after all he wouldn't dare." Jimin replied.

"But did he to-"

"Yes, but he didn't go that far this time. I ran away"

"Oh my god hyung" Jungkook said ready to start crying and hugged tightly his best friend.

"I'm fine really. I told you I'd never let him do any of those things. I'm kind of shook right now cause I didn't expect to see him." Jimin reassured Jungkook even tho he wanted to lay down and cry his fear out.

"Why the hell was he there, did you meet with Yoongi hyung?"

"No, he didn't show up... Hoseok said he wasn't interested anymore."

"The bitch is lying I know Yoongi and he isn't like that. Don't you dare fall for that. Text Yoongi right now." Jungkook insisted looking for Jimin's phone who just shook his head.

"I'm really not in the mood to. I just want to sleep."

Jungkook nodded and didn't even ask Jimin if he would like to sleep together because he already knew the answer. The younger snuggled next to Jimin hugging him and covering both of them with the blanket.

~~~

"What do you mean Hoseok drugged you?" Taehyung asked surprised by what his friend was telling him.

Yoongi rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"I'm telling you, that idiot did something."

"Yeah but drug you? This doesn't sound like Hoseok at all. Weren't you friends?"

"I thought we were but... I think he has dated Jimin before."

"Ew what the hell"

"And i think he did something bad to him too."