Chapter 21: Date Gone Wrong

Justin's pov;

I drummed my long fingers on the edge of the table as Acacia and I waited for our food. I took her to Red Lobster for dinner. I had just recently found out this was her favorite restaurant. This isn't all I have planned for the night but she doesn't need to know yet.

"Babe." I shot my head up as I directly my full attention to the beautiful woman across the booth from me.

"Hmm?" I nodded my head for her to continue and she did.

"I have to use the restroom. I'll be back in a few." She said standing up fixing her tight crop top that showed all her glorious curves.

As she walked away I watched her ass from a distance until she couldn't be seen anymore. I heard someone clear their throat and I shook my head out of my daze.

"Justin?! Is that you?" The high pitch voice rung through my ears.

I looked around before I spotted a petite blonde running towards me in very tall skinny heals and a short black dress.

"Cassandra?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yes Justin, it's me! Oh my goodness it's been so long!" She said giving me a tight hug.

"Hey why don't you sit down for a few!" I motioned for her to sit across from me.

"So what are you doing here tonight?" She asks as she sits down.

"Well I'm on a date with my girlfriend actually." I laughed. "how about yourself?"

"I'm here with my boyfriend actually." She responds.

I nodded.

We went into a deep conversation that consisted of her touching my arm multiple times and myself touching hers to. But it never meant anything considering she's an old friend I grew up with. We caught up on how things were the past couple of years and so what.

She lived next door to me for 13 years before she moved to the other side of town and I haven't heard from her until now. She was basically a sister to me.

10 minutes later I still saw no sign of Acacia and I started to get worried.

"Are you okay? You seem upset?" Cassandra asked.

"Yeah I'm fine actually. Just I haven't seen my girlfriend Acacia. If you don't mind I'm going to go look for her. It was nice seeing you, maybe we can talk more over coffee sometime?" I smiled grabbing her phone and we exchanged numbers.

"Yes sure! I have to go find jack as well!" She said hugging me.

"It was nice seeing you Cassandra!" I said hugging back.

"You too Justin!" She smiled hurrying away.

I looked around the restaurant and saw no sign of Acacia so I went back to the bathrooms.

I cautiously knocked on each of the doors and got no response so I opened each of them and they were all vacant.

I sighed and walked out of the bathrooms and toward the entrance of the place.

As I was stepping foot outside I saw Acacia on the benches next to the door.

"Acacia?" I called out.

She shook her head and ignored me.

"Acacia what's wrong?" I said walking towards her.

"Everything's fine." She said slapping her knees and standing up.

"Excuse me while I go home. Because obviously you have more important things or people inside." She said walking away.

"Wait what? Is this about Cassandra? Because if it is than you have nothing to worr-"

"No Justin. Save it please. I don't want to hear it. You completely ignored me when I came back. I highly doubt you even noticed me. Go back to her. You two obviously were having a good conversation." She said turning away.

"Let me explain god damnit!" I yelled.

"NO. I don't care for what you say. I saw what was going on. That's enough info. Enjoy the rest of YOUR date with that slut!" She stomped her foot.

"Oh hell no! I don't give a fuck if your my girlfriend or not you will NOT call her a slut!" I said shaking my hands.

"SO NOW YOUR DEFENDING HER?!" She screamed. "God Justin! Just go fuck her and tell her all the shit you tell me!"

"You know what. Maybe I will." I turned around walked back into the restaurant leaving a shocked Looking Acacia standing there.

___________________________

YA LIKE OR NAAAAH

Vote Comment Fan Idc do something pahleaaaaase!

COMMENT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!!