Chapter 9: much needed bestfriend time

Chapter 9;

Acacias pov;

I woke up with the biggest migraine ever. "Why am I up so early.." I mumbled.

"Your not. It's 2:30" a familiar voice said from across the room.

"Wait wha- OH MY GOD JAZMINE!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I screamed as I jumped off my bed and ran over to her and gave Her a bear hug.

Jazmine has been my Bestfriend for 11 years. She graduated last year and went off to college across the country.

"I'm on fall break for 2 weeks and I missed you so I wanted to come see you!" She said excitedly while she hugged me tight. "So today were going shopping and then were going to dinner with my brother and his 2 friends." She said.

I gulped. Did I mention Chaz was her younger brother.. And Chaz only hangs out with 2 people.. Justin and Ryan.

Uhh ohh.

"Yay" I tried to sound excited but I failed miserably.

"Okay let's get ready and go!" Jazmine bounced Around.

***********Justin's POV************

I had just gotten off the phone with Kelsey and she wanted to hang out tonight so I agreed because I didn't have anything to really d0. I walked down the stairs and saw Ryan and Chaz playing xbox.

"Nice to know you guys just come in whenever you want." I laughed sitting down next to them.

"Hey my sister invited us too dinner tonight with her friend so you can bring Kelsey if you want." Chaz said.

"Alright bro thanks." I responded back.

I wonder who her friend is. Probably someone smokin hot considering Jazmine is pretty fine herself.

I chuckled to myself and yawned.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked Chaz.

"The reservations are at 6 so I guess 5:30 and it's 3:30 now so you might as well go get ready because we all know how long you take to get ready." Chaz laughed.

"Screw you man" I dryly laughed and walked up stairs into my room. I texted Kelsey telling her we were going out to dinner so se needed to get ready and come over so we could leave together.

I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on and adjusted it to my liking.

I took off my clothes and stepped in the hot shower.

While I was In there I was thinking about jazmines friend and it hit me. Jazmine really only hung out with a small group of people and they all graduated last year.

Except one.

Acacia. This defiantly is going to be an awkward night.