Chapter 18: I guess we all have secrets

SOOOO I HAVE A MAJOR CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS

THIS PROBABLY DOESNT MAKE SINCE BC IDEK WATEVA
Enjoy.

ALSO WARNING GRAPHIC SEXUALITY K SO CLOSE YOUR EYES BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SEXUAL K 😂😂
AND THIS IS VERY VULGAR ASWELL.

ALot of warnings oops😳

And I didn't proofread don't judge me

ALSOOOOOOO I have songs for this chapter.

Make it nasty - Tyga

Lolly- Justin Bieber etc.

________________________

March 1st-

Acacias pov;

"Justin stop!" I squealed.

"Never!" He laughed chasing me around my room.

"Okay okay. I give up." I said breathlessly as I fell back onto my soft queen size bed.

Justin laughed and made his was towards the bed falling ontop of me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Justinnnnnnnnnn." I groaned.

"What?" He giggled softly kissing up and down my neck.

"Stoppppppppp. We have to get ready." I said sitting up.

"But I don't wanna go. Can't we just stay here and cuddle. That's all I need." He said trying to lay back down.

You're probably wondering what has happened the past few months. Well here's what happened.

After the kiss Justin and I kinda really hit it off and a few weeks later he asked me out. I of course said yes. I had started to tutor Justin on a daily but I couldn't really call it tutoring.. All we do is mess around and never get any work done.

The way he asked me out wasn't the most magical but I mean it was perfect to me.

-flashback-

Justin and I had just finished studying when the doorbell rung.

"I'll-" I said before being cut off.

"No I got it. Sit here." He said rushing everything out while hurrying away.

He had been acting so strangle lately and it was starting to bother me.

I shrugged it off and packed everything away from our tutoring.

I sat around for a good 10 minutes before curiosity got the best of me and I stood up walking into the living room.

I saw Justin with one of those giant lighters in his hands lighting a few candles around the room.

The lights were dim and there was some food set out on the table.

"Justin what is this?" I curiously asked.

"Shit-oh what. Uhh." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Suprise?" It came out as more Of a question.

"What? This is for me?" I gasped.

"Yeah.." He trailed off motioning for me too sit on the couch beside him.

I walked over and lightly sat down on the couch and looked around.

"So what-"

"Shh. Just eat." Justin said hanging me my plate.