Chapter 22: Heartbroken

Acacias pov;

I was currently balled up on my couch looking at college applications. I had to choose between two school.

HPU and UCLA.

it was now just a matter of picking the right one that will benefit me.

I had already been accepted into both schools and the time was ticking.

I had a little under a week until I had to submit my final application so they could know I accepted.

HPU...UCLA..

Tick tock

Tick tock

I sighed and looked at the Hpu one.

Yes..

No..

I don't know..

I looked at the UCLA one.

Yes..

No..

I don't know..

Decisions decisions..

Graduation was in approximately a month away

Prom was 2 days before graduation.

No dress.. No date.. No idea what the hell I'm doing in the fall.

I'll be on my own.

Freedom.

Then it hit me.

"UCLA!! That's the one!" I screamed grabbing the papers.

It all makes perfect since!

I'll be far away but not to far so I can still see family and friends.

It's the perfect location for a nice job and it's right by the beach!

I threw the Hpu papers to the side and sat back down grabbing a pin.

I picked up the application and started filling out the 50 page packet.

-2 hours later-

I neatly sealed the letter in my hands and walked into the kitchen.

"UCLA mom." I said squealing.

"That's great sweety! I'll mail it later." She said kissing me cheek.

"Hey mom?" I quietly asked.

"Yes darling?"

Is it okay if I go out tonight. It won't be for long. I just need to talk to Justin." I said.

"Be back by 12." She said giving me a stern look.

"Yes ma'am." I said skipping out of the room.

After the incident at the restaurant Justin and I haven't spoken to each other. It's been a full week and no calls text or even talking to each other at school. Nothing. I decided to be the bigger person and try to fix things so I picked up my phone and sent Justin a quick text.

"Hey can we meet up somewhere tonight to talk..?"

I slid my phone in my sweatpants pocket and grabbed my things going upstairs into my room where I gently shut the door and set my things down.

My phone vibrated indicating I had a text back from Justin.

"Sure.. The park? East side near the pond at sunset."

He replied.

I set my phone down onto my doc and it started charging while playing a a quiet tune of Chris Browns' "Wet The Bed"

"I ain't afraid to drown, if that means I'm deep in your ocean, yeah"

I hummed as I pulled out a pair of light wash jeans.

I threw my hair into a cute messy bun and slid my jeans on fixing them in the correct areas.

I pulled a white holey knit sweater out of my closet and threw it over top of my red tank top. I grabbed my red vans out of the corner of my room and slid them on.

I decided on no makeup since it was just Justin.

I looked at the time. 6:57. The sun usually sets around 7:15 and the east side of the park is a good 5 minute walk from here.

I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs out the door starting on my walk towards the pond.

I walked past many people walking there dogs and other taking a night jog and greeted them.

The 5 minutes was up before I knew it and the sun was starting to set.

I saw Justin looking down on the ground kicking something and I smiled.

I missed him so much.

Before I knew it my legs were carrying me to Justin as fast as possible.

"Justin!" I squealed jumping into his arms squeezing him.

He didn't squeeze back.

I let go and looked up to his face turn away.

"Justin are you okay?" I asked bringing my tiny hand up to his cheek gently stroking it.

"Acacia.." He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

He looked.. Broken. Like he was breaking up-

"No.." I said shaking my head. Tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I'm sorry.." He said pulling me into his grasp.

"Sorry for what Justin." I knew what he was sorry for but I wanted to hear it with my own ears.

"Acacia don't make me say it.." He said pulling me tighter.

"No. Say it." I said stepping out of his grip.

"We can't be together anymore.. I can't do this anymore..I'm so sorry.."

___________________________

ITS A CLIFFY HAHAHAHA LIKE IT OR NO?!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Anything ily all.

Oh Ps.

sorry for the slow updates it's getting hard too write.

This book is slowly coming to an end.

4-5 chapters left atleast.

May or May not be a Sequal not sure yet.

WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I LOVE YALL