Chapter 12: I want more

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SCENES THAT MIGHT NOT HE APPROPRIATE FOR SOME PEOPLE SOO SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT STUFF 😂😂 other than that you guys should love dissss chapter

----------------------------------------------

It was now 7:30 on a Friday night and I am was home alone.

as soon as I got home I dropped my stuff and went upstairs too put on some more comfortable clothes. I had out on a pair of oversized sweatpants with a white tank top and threw my hair into a messy bun. I removed my makeup as well.

I was currently downstairs making pancakes well because I wanted some. (😂😂)

my parents were away at some ski trip for 2 weeks and they left early this morning so I had the house too myself for two weeks.

As I was making pancakes I took out the orange juice and a glass from the cabinet and poured myself some. I placed the orange juice back in the refrigerator and turned on the kitchen tv.

I turned on pretty little liars and sat down at the bar while eating my lovely fluffy pancakes and watching tv.

The warning sign for a bad storm came at the bottom of the screen warning about a bad thunderstorm with high winds and dangerous hail.

 I was listening to it and suddenly my doorbell rang.

I got up and walked into the living room and opened the front door.

Justin was standing out there looking pissed off with his hands in his pockets. It didn't help that the wind was blowing because I would be afraid but his hair blowing around made him so sexy.

"ugh Bieber, what do you want." I groaned.

"We need to talk" he said barging in.

"Yeah and you need too learn a little thing called manners." I said in a smart ass tone as I shut the front door from behind me.

"I was in the middle of eating so let's take this to the kitchen." I said motioning him towards me while walking too the kitchen.

I pulled out the stool next to me and motioned for Justin to sit down while I sat down on my own stool.

"What do you need Justin?" I said curiously.

"What the fuck was that in the classroom?" He growled.

I smirked. "I don't know what your talking about Justin." I said innocently while twirling my fork around on the plate. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend." I shrugged.

"I will." He said pulling out his phone and dialing her number.

It rang 3 times before it went to voicemail.

"Hey this is Kelsey-" Justin cut if off and stood up.

"What did you say to her." He said coming behind me and whispering in my ear.

I shuttered.

"Nothing important." I smirked.

Within the next 3 seconds my seat was turned facing him and his face was only just a couple inches away from mine.

"Now I'm gonna say it one more time. What. Did. You. Say." He said getting aggravated.

"I. Said. Nothing." I mocked him.

"Tell me." He growled.

"See now what would be the fun in that?" I whispered with a smirk on my face.

"If you don't wipe that smirk off your face I'll-"

"You'll what? Hit me? Go ahead Bieber." I laughed loudly.

Next thing I know his soft lips are on mine and his hands where beside me blocking me in. I started kissing back and our lips moved in sync. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waste and he sat me down on the counter continuing too kiss me. He started kissing me down my neck and I moaned. My arms snaked around to the back of his head and I tugged on his hair.

We were interrupted by a phone ringing.

He groaned loudly before pulling his phone out of his pocket and answering it. I Listened closely while I tried to regain my breathe.

"Hello?"

"Yeah babe."

"Can I call you back later I'm kinda busy?"

"Okay thanks babe bye." He said throwing the phone on the counter.

He looked me into the eyes and grabbed my face and continued too kiss me. His hands lowered to my sides and he moved them all around my body while trailing kisses down to the top of my tank top. I moaned at the feeling of his lips and I lowered my hands too the hem of his shirt and slid them up and feeling his muscular stomach. He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his hard on on my center as he grinded into me.

"Holy shit Justin that feels so good." I moaned loudly.

"I know." He smirked against my skin while pulling my tank top over my head.

He continued too grind into me as he trailed kisses down from my chest too my stomach and up again.

I don't know where I got the courage from but I pulled his shirt over his head as well.

"Wait Justin stop." I said putting my hand onto his chest.

"We should take this too the couch." I smirked.

He picked me up and ran into the living room and over too the couch and laid me down and hovered over top of me. He started tugging at my sweatpants and looked up at me. I nodded and he swiftly took them off.

"Holy shit babe lace. Your gonna kill me." He said kissing my stomach and lower and lower until got too my core.

"And you smell so fucking good." He said with a smirk.

I moaned and pulled him up too my face and kissed him. I undid his belt and kicked his pants down and he took them off and then laid on me. We were both in our underwear now and I wasn't even feeling self conscious. We were having a rough make out session when he started grinding into me again and I moaned.

He groaned loudly and continued too do it as he kissed down my neck and too my chest and I felt his hot breath on my breasts.

Then all of a sudden the door flew open. We both froze in our spots.

And there stood a one pissed off looking Kelsey.

----------------------------------------------

HOLY SHIT BET YOU GUYS DIDNT SEE THAT COMING. Mhmmmm gonna be some drama in the next chapter lawd *snaps*

Anyways comment what should happen in the next chapter and vote kiddies love ya 😘😘