Chapter 19: "The Talk"

Acacia's pov;

I woke up tangled in my sheets and a pair of arms wrapped around my body.

I tried to turn my body over too see who it was but then everything hit me from last night.

Justin and I actually had sex.

Well damn.

"Justin please let go of me." I mumbled.

"Never." He said snuggling closer to me putting his head in the nape of my neck.

I rolled over and Justin's head popped up.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" I questioned.

"Last night. The most amazing night of my life." He said kissing my lips softly.

Justin snuggled into my naked chest and I giggled.

"Can't we just sleep all day?" Justin said kissing my chest.

"Yes baby." I said kissing his head.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and groaned.

I sat there just thinking about everything these past couple of months and started too] realize how happy I actually was.

"You know were still naked. We can go at it again if your bored." Justin said and I knew he was smirking even if I couldn't see him.

I playfully scoffed and slapped his back.

"Just because were naked does not mean we have to have sex. We can just cuddle. Besides I'm cold so come cuddle." I grinned.

Justin sat up and pulled me into his arms and laid us down.

"That better?" He laughed.

"Much better." I giggled.

-3 hours later-

-Justin's pov-

 I woke up to the smell of bacon filling my nostrils.

I turned over and expected Acacia to be next to me but she was no where to be found.

I got up in confusion and slipped on my boxers making my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find my beautiful girlfriend making breakfast at 2:30 in the afternoon.

I quietly walked up too her and snaked my hands around her tiny bare waist. She was wearing a pair of my over-sized sweats and a pink sports bra. She looked so damn hot.

"Justin" She squealed jumping up.

"Yes baby?" I said mumbling into her neck.

"You scared the living shit out of me!" She laughed.

"Sorry baby." I laughed along with her.

"Do you want scrambled eggs?" She said cracking eggs.

"No but i know what I want." I said laying my head in the crook of her neck.

"What?" She asked focusing on the eggs.

"You" I said trailing kisses down her neck and bring my arms to the waistband of her sweatpants.

"Justin. Really?" She shook her head and giggled.

I completely ignore her and snuck my hands into her sweatpants. "Oh no underwear? Classy i see." I smirked as i continued to kiss her neck and run my hand along her legs.

"You know how I do." She said shrugging and turning around kissing me.

She ran her hands up and down my back before getting a scared look on her face. "Uh baby turn around.." She said.

I turned around and out of the corner of my eye I watched Acacia stare at my back.

"I think I slightly scratched your back up really bad last night.." She said blushing with embarrassment.

"Just proves it was good." I smirked kissing her lips.

"Most definitely." She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. 

I repeatedly pecked he lips.

Within the next couple of minutes it turned into a full blown make-out session.

Suddenly we both heard a cough come from the doorway in the kitchen.

We immediately stopped.

"Oh hey mom.." Acacia trailed off.

"Justin why don't you- Oh god please go get dressed." She said putting her head in her hands.

I awkwardly walked away and up the stairs to get dressed.

Acacias pov;

I stood around waiting for my mom to finish telling Justin to put some clothes on after she walked in on us making out.

"Acacia did you and Justin.." She trailed off.

I nodded my head in embarrassment.

"Oh god I am gonna have to have "The talk.." She laughed shaking her head back and forth.

"Go sit on the couch and ill be there in a minute.." She said walking away.

When I entered the living room Justin was already seated wearing a white shirt and sweatpants messing around on his phone.

"Well that was awkward.." I sighed falling over on top of him. My legs on his lap.

"Very.." He mumbled.

"So kids.." My mother said walking in sitting down across the couch.

"I am going too be completely honest. I have no clue what too say. So, I'm just going too say you need too be careful and use protection.. and please be dressed at all time oh and no funky business atleast while i am in the house." She said shrugging.

"That's it?" Justin blurted out.

"Uh yeah i guess.." My mom trailed off.

"Oh gotcha.." Justin laughed.

"So without further ado i have a date I shall be attending to. I will not be home again tonight. Have fun and BE SAFE. Love you." She said skipping out the door.

"Oh my god that was much easier than i thought.." I sighed throwing my head back.

"Lets get down too the funky business." Justin said winking.

"Uh no thanks." I laughed. "But i have too say i'd prefer you without a shirt on." I said biting my lip.

"Is that your way of asking me too take it off Acacia?" He smirked.

"Definitely." I said kissing him.

He pulled away and threw his shirt off then swiftly laying me down hovering over top of me. "Acacia?" He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you want to go on a real date with me tonight?" I asked nervously.

"no." She smirked.

"Oh.." I said getting up.

"I'm just kidding silly!" She said slapping my arm. "Of course i will go on the date with you." She said sitting up.

"Oh god I love you so much Acacia." I mumbled.

"I love you too Justin."