All That Matters

Acacia Brinley and Justin Bieber.

Acacia lives in the beautiful sunny side Calabasas California, right outside of Los Angelas.

She is an average seventeen year old girl. Daily, she goes to to school, get's  excellent grades, and is actually a bit of a nerd. Inside of the books is where she truly feels like herself. Acacia keeps to herself and has only a small group of friends that she enjoys being around. She hates attention and enjoyed staying behind the shadows.

She was strikingly beautiful. Behind the small frames on her face, were baby blue eyes that could take anyone's breathe away. Her long wavy, silky smooth brown hair cascaded over her body almost as if it was covering up her gorgeous face. Acacia was very self conscious, never having a boyfriend because she was always too scared to put herself out there.

Senior year was approaching Acacia fast. She knew she was prepared for the hard work that came with the classes she was taking, but she was not prepared for the attention she was about to receive. Over the summer, Acacia almost had a completely transformation. Her acne cleared up, her hair grew longer, and she had finally decided to be herself and let people see who she really was instead of hiding behind hoodies and her hair everyday.

Acacia knew she would attract attention from an unwanted crowd, but her goal was to completely avoid Justin Bieber. To gain any attention from him was almost a sin and she knew she would have her hands full if she caught his eye. Justin was a tad bit conceited and hard to handle. He was well known and well respected by his classmates. That is, except for Acacia. She dispised him. Although she had never had an encounter with him face to face, she knew just how much of an arrogant asshole he was and she wanted to play no part being near him.

This year, many things will change. Many curves will be thrown her way.. and she may finally find what she's been looking for all along.

All That Matters | JB (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें