Chapter 17: Feels in the house

SO THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA CUTE IDK. And it's probably confusing I never proof read and I don't think it makes since but I mean I guess you shall seeeeeeeeeeeeee.

READ ONNN

___________________________

-2 weeks later-

-Acacias pov-

I quietly sat in my room doing Justin and I's project that was due the following Monday and it was currently Friday night. I was exhausted to say the least. No doubt in my mind I would be going to bed early.

These past two weeks have been hell.

I've been so busy with school and attempting to help my mother around the house I had no time what so ever for my friends.

My mom had taken an extra shift because she just needed extra money just lying around. I don't know why.

And Justin.

Well I haven't talked to him since that night back at the party.

The only time I had any contact with him was during school when I absolutely needed to for our project. Still my words towards him were limited.

I usually did most of the work while he sat there on his phone texting or talking to other classmates.

I heard a faint knock on my door and groaned.

"Yes mom?" I said slightly annoyed that she had come up too bother me. I was busy enough as it is.

The door creaked open and a familiar pair of chocolate-brown eyes appeared in the doorway.

Justin awkwardly coughed. "Your mom let me in." He said running his hands through his hair.

"What do you want." I said blankly.

"I came to help with the project considering it's due Monday and there's lot left to handle in one weekend. Figured you might need a hand." He shrugged walking over towards me.

"I'm perfectly fine doing it on my own." I grumbled.

Truthfully my lack of sleep these past few days was starting too creep up on me as I let out a big yawn.

And considering the fact I was quite pissed off with Justin still I was highly thankful He had decided to show up because with the amount of work I have left I would be getting no sleep what so ever tonight.

"Acacia, I know you need help." He said sitting down at the end of my bed.

"Fine." I scoffed handing him some papers.

"Do those. The books are sitting on my desk if you need them." I said pointing to the neatly stacked books in the corner of my room on my white desk.

If there was one thing I despised it was dirtiness. I hated having my things out of place. I needed everything perfect. I guess you could call me a perfectionist.

2 and a half hours later Justin was done with the assignment as I was still struggling with mine.

"Need some help?" He said walking over too the bed.

"No.." I sighed.

"That's supposed to match up with the one over there and those 2 things don't go together." He said eyeing the paper.

I couldn't help but crack a small smile as he lifted his head flashing his all too famous smile.

"Wow, Bieber really is smart." I quietly laughed.

"I mean I may not have the best grades but I pay attention sometimes." He winked as he walked over too my painted wall and looked at the pictures that hung on them.