Chapter 20: Date Night

HUGE SHOUT OUT TOOOOOOO

TheInvisibleBelieber She wrote this chapter and I edited it! So enjoy

________________________________________________

Acacia's pov;

It was 7pm and i was currently getting ready for Justin and I's date.

Justin had texted me earlier saying to dress casually as he is taking me somewhere special and dressing up isn't required.

Justin also insisted that I pack an overnight bag. I packed the bag without any questions because it was no use asking any further questions considering how stubborn he is.

I looked at myself in the mirror and approved of my clothes.

My look consisted of denim skinny jeans rolled up at the ankles with a tight white crop top. Timberland's were my shoes.

I moved onto my hair. I had straightened it earlier and I was pleased with the outcome. I fluffed it up a bit and moved onto applying my usual natural makeup.

As I looked in the mirror there was a slight knock at the door. Must be Justin. Perfect timing.

I grabbed my purse and leather jacket and hurried down the stairs.

As I reached the door I opened it and saw a very sexy looking Justin.

He had on dark blue Jeans. (Sagging of course) with a white top, black supras and a leather jacket.

It was funny how we sort of matched without meaning to. We both had on the same color jeans and everything else.

I didn't realize I had been staring for a good 2 minutes when he cleared his throat.

"Enjoying the view?" Justin smirked.

I blushed and dropped my head.

I felt his fingers pull my chin up and I starred into his eyes.

He bent down and whispered into my ear "it's okay baby.. I was as well." He said lightly kissing my ear.

I giggled. I don't know why I was all of a sudden shy and giggly.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to
the car. He opened my door for me like a true gentleman and waited for me to climb in and quietly shut the door once I had pulled the seat belt over myself and buckled it.

He ran around to the other side and climbed in.

The first 15 minutes of the car ride were silent until Justin finally spoke up.

"So baby, how's your day been?" Justin said intertwining our fingers together.

I thought about it for a minute before responding.

"So far it's been okay.. I didn't think my mom would react the way she did." I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"You don't regret it do you?" He questioned.

His question caught me off guard and shocked me.

I definitely did not regret it so why would he ask that?

"No baby, of course not. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I loved every second of it and don't regret anything about it. Why would you think that?" I questioned.

His face went from worried to relieved and I saw his shoulders relaxed out of the corner of my eye.

"Good baby, because is loved every second of it nearly as much as I love you." He winked.

I blushed a deep shade of red and kissed his cheek.

"I love you baby." I giggled.

"I love you more gorgeous."

______________________________________________________

AGAIN HUGE SHOUT OUT TOO TheInvisibleBelieber for helping write this chapter!

she Is an amazing person follow her!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN