Chapter 15: Feelings everywhere

Acacias pov;

"Uhh.. I better get going." I said before shutting the door and turning to walk away. I soon found myself running down the stairs and out of the house. With Justin not to far behind me.

"Wait I can explain!" Justin said running after me.

I turned around and stared at me.

"Explain what? I'm not mad. Why would I be? There was nothing between us." I lied. He knew it as well. We both felt something. And he knew that. He was just to afraid to admit it.

Besides. Someone should be happy here. So I guess I wasn't being selfish and I gave him the satisfaction so he would be happy. And to be honest I really don't know why.

"Y-you aren't?" He sounded shocked.

"No-" I was interrupted by the slut.

"Justy come back to bed.. I need you." She moaned.

I scoffed.

"Are you sure your not mad?" Justin asked. I ignored his question because if I didn't i would have let all my feelings flow out of me and for once I wanted too be strong.

"You should get back to her. Wouldn't want to keep the thing waiting." I said pointing to her.

I slapped my hands to my side and twirled around before walking away.

I could feel his eyes burning through my back but I ignored it as I confidently walked off.

But as soon as I got to my car I broke down. Why? I don't know. I had never felt this way before. It was a whole new feeling and I didn't know what to do with it.

-3 months later-

It was currently the beginning of March.

My birthday was in exactly 10 days. I would turn 18 and be free finally. Well not until I graduate but whatever.

I really hadn't done much these past few months. Focused on my school work.

I applied to all of the colleges I wanted to go to a few days ago so I hadn't got anything back yet.

I haven't heard anything from Justin lately. Not that I care.

You do, stop denying it.

The voices in my head practically

"Uggggh!" I groaned. This was getting so old staying in every night and doing nothing.

I pushed my books off of me and decided I needed to get out and do something. Even if it consist of going to a party that's way out of my league. But what the heck. I don't care. Chaz had texted me telling me he was having a party tonight and asked if I wanted to come. I didn't respond so I mean I didn't say no. So I guess I'll go.

Chaz's party's are always big so I know there would be a lot of people there.

I had no idea what to wear. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body and shaved the necessary places before getting out and blow drying my hair. I decided on letting it go to it's natural waves and I went into my closet. I picked out a cute pair of ripped jeans with a red cami that showed off my stomach and my belly button piercing. Oh yeah. I got that done because I thought it looked cute a while back. and to top it off a white cardigan. I grabbed my red vans and slid them on. I applied light makeup and grabbed my phone and car keys.

I told my mom I would home later and ran to my car.

After driving around for a while I finally pulled up to Chaz's house. And it was packed. People were everywhere.

I groaned as I got out of my car and made sure it was locked.

I slowly made my way up the steps and inside the house where things were even worse. I could see Chaz in the kitchen with a bunch of his jock friends. I slowly walked back into the kitchen and up too Chaz. He engulfed me into a hug.

"Hey gorgeous, didn't think you would come." He laughed.

Chaz and I have gotten really close lately and he's really only the only person I talk to. Well besides Ryan but not as much.

He slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer as he continued to talk to his friends. They were all attractive but nothing like Justin.

Wait what.

You still care.

The voice in the back of my head taunted me.

I shook it off.

"Hey Chaz what's in the cup?" I asked gesturing towards his cup.

"Just some beer." He laughed.

I took the cup and downed it and set it on the table.

"Ahhhh." I smirked.

"The fuck did that come from?" Chaz laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned against the kitchen counter listening in onto the guys conversations.

"Hey Acacia? When did you get your belly pierced?" Some jock I had never spoken too asked as he eyed me up and down.

Thirsty fucker. Well might as well give him a show.

"What do you mean? This?" I said lifting up my shirt a little bit too show off my flat tanned stomach.

The boy walked closer too me and I kind of felt nervous.

"Yeah baby. Why don't we take this somewhere else and maybe you can show me more?" He smirked.

I bit my lip and I looked up at him. Oh what the hell why not. I nodded my head as we began walking towards the stairs.

Suddenly I felt a strong hand wrap around my forearm.

"What the hell!" I screamed.

It was Justin.

"Let me go I'm trying to have fun!" I yelled trying too make my way back over too the random boy.

"Oh for fucks sake Acacia! You don't even know his name!" He yelled at me.

It was true. Had no idea who he was.

"So! I want too have fun!" I yelled back.

"Well you won't be having fun when he rapes your ass because at the last second you decide you don't want too do that!" He yelled.

"Excuse me?" I said in a bitter tone.

"You think I don't know how to take care of myself! I am perfectly capable of knowing when enough is enough!" I yelled in his face.

"Okay fine whore. Go get raped for all I care. But I won't fucking be here when your screaming for help!" He spat in my face as he pushed me back making me stumbled.

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes and I knew one thing. I needed to get out of there now.

___________________________

MWAAAUUUH SO HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

IDC DO SOMETHING!

So what should happen in the next chapter? Commmmennntttt.

Love ya lovelies😘😘😘😘😘😘