Zack's sick day!

Zack's pov....

I woke up from a night of fun with Haru and the kids went to my mom and dad's place and slept over for about a week and I felt sick since they felt they left this morning and I said bye to them and hugged them but I will miss them badly but the only thing I could think of is how much my stomach hurt I got into​the shower as I turned it on the hotness it my stomach I therw up in the shower and continued for 10 minutes I turned it off HARU! I yelled...

Haru's pov...

I Hurd the shower and after 20 minutes Hurd my name HARU! I Hurd Zack yell what dose he want I'm sleeping I get up and hear my name again HARU! I got close to the door as I opened it I saw Zack head in the toilet bowl I knew what was happening I ran up and grabbed his hair HAAAAARR....UUUUUUU WAHHHHHHH IT BURRRRRNNNNNSSSSS! I Hurd him cry I felt bad he continued to puke when he stopped I made sure then as he fell back onto my knees I saw he was exozhozed for head to toe I felt his head he had a fever he was pale and his cheeks were a flushed pink his hole face was flushedand tired I pushed his belly and he gagged I pushed it a little harder I Hurd him throwing up again he dropped on me and closed his eyes " HEY YOU CANT SLEEP HERE!" I yelled he winced and I helped him get up he got half way to the bedroom and we stopped he was panting bad I touched his forehead it was hot I quickly pulled back I picked him up bride stile and brought him to the kitchen sat him on the chair I got him medicine and gave it to him he sawlloed the pills and gagged a bit then he was ok I put the thermometer in his mouth *these may not Ashley be tempatores you can get but it is ganna be one so yolo*
It beeped it hit 125°.6
That's high I thought in my head he started to tear up "HUH! OH MY IT'S OK ITS NOT BAD YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR IF IT GET WORSE!" Oh shit I thought as I said that Doctor shit he hates Doctors his parents use to take him there all the time to get hurt and tested for things and things that have not been tested they use it on him he was there test suppject" PLEASE DON'T I DON'T LIKE THAT IDEA H-HARU PLEASE DON'T!"
he screamed I felt bad for him I pulled him in to a hug as he cryed out once he was down the phone rang it was the kids "hello?"
"Hi mommy and daddy!" The kids said at the same time
"Hey are you guys having fun?"
"Yes"
"Ok we'll I've gatta go have fun see you Sunday love ya bye bye"
" Love ya and daddy too bye bye!"
"Who was that..?" Zack said his voice was horce and almost gone I picked him up bride stile and took him to the bathroom I set him one the toilet lid I got the bath all ready it was cold water"get undressed" I said with a grin he had some trouble taking off his pajama shit I helped him pull it off and his pants then left his boxers he had a rock hard I snuck my hand down his boxers he winced as I grabbed his private I played with it he moaned" H-HARU PLEASE MORE AH~" he said in joy I pulled down his pants I made him stand hands against the wall I put my finger in him one by one he enjoyed it my other hand was rapped around​his private I then saw he had that ring still on no wonder he could not come I left it in I then therw him in the tub and hit his butt he winced each time then I picked him up his head was near the water I put my thing in him all the way it slide right in he moaned and moaned then bagged me "can I come please I need to!" He screamed I pulled it off He came a hole lot like everywhere I kissed him on the stomach I then came a hole lot in him I pulled out and collapsed on the floor and he layed on me all asleep and tired I got ready to go in the tub he woke up rubbing his eyes I put him in the tub in-between my leggs he turned to face me he's so cute I kissed him on the lips and thew him under water and made out with him I licked his bottom lip and he opened a bit I shot my touch in licking everywhere I slide down to his stomach he moaned but drank water he kept drinking I noticed his stomach got a little bigger I licked his stomach and he moaned again witch made more water gone I turned on the cold water and set his head under it and he had his mouth closed I grabbed a vidrater and stuck it in his I got hand cuffs and put it on his I put the ring on him and this stick that went in the front area I made him moan he drank more and more I put a Wight under him and let the rang the water I put this vidrater that Gose on his stomach and nipples I got this thing we're you put your sperm in and it Gose right to the whom it viberatets to I put that in him all the way he moaned crazy and drank water he was 290 it almost 300 I let him be there for a bit well the phone rang...

Zack's pov....

That ass hole left me here I gained a lot 304 now the thing on my stomach was tight and my below area I felt something go all the way in some liquid oh no I know what that is and I read that this thing can get men and women pragant dose he want me to have are own child I don't know about that I felt more go in me I felt more and more as it came in me the skall hit379 than 380 than 400 Haru came back turned it off and put my finger down my mouth I therw up alot I got to 290 than 280 than 120
I was always that big well at least 130 the thing kept coming he watched than he took off the stuff in my private my ass stuff was still in this time I felt it hit my whom I had a shocked face on he then after I came alot alot he made me pee on a stick it was positive he to that thing off me and everything he grinded who is this it can't be Haru it was the next day I was mad as hell everything hurt
" babe I'm sorry" he said I don't care about him any more " shut the fuck up I'm getting an abortion!" I screamed" no the fuck you are not!" He screamed back " if you wanted a child you should have fucked me the the right way... But you always use toys on me am I just your sex toy do you even love me!" I should have not said that I got no reply " I'm done good bye I'm leaving you your an asshole fuck you I never wanna see you again!" And with that I moved away the kids stayend with him I was 6 weeks I just decided to keep it I gave birth to her.... I never saw him again never told him about her I had to get cutt for her to come out well C section it was fine she was now 5 the kids Rin and Ren I have not seen them I'm going to when I'm ready too they would be In middle school my kid is mine not his it has always been Haru and Zack but I'm never going to be with him some things have to end...

Haru's pov....
I miss Zack he probably got ride of are kid but I got a text from his mom asking everyone to come over I said sure I got there the kids got hugs and kisses I saw Zack pull in with a girl in his hand she called him Zaza she looked about 5 hey Yuki said Zack's parants said and addedhave you been good to ZaZa" ya!" She said happy Zack looked different"IDOIT!" he screamed " Shut up dick" a boy came out of the car was that his new boyfriend " who is the girl" I asked zack he replied " the kid you put you gross sperm in me and I had Yuki" he said and added " she is my kid you will never have h-her!" I knew it he was borken he broke down I wanted to hug him but that guy did that for him Yuki ran up to him " ZaZa did he brake you again did Haru hurt you!?" She knew who I was and what I did
" Zack calm down your surgery is next weekend​ you need to be calm" SURGERY WHAT THE HELL! I thought " ZaZa are you ok ZaZa?!" The girl cryed " ZACK! ZACK!" The man with him screamed the little girl went up to the twins "ZaZa loves you too but ZaZa is my Mama he can be your dada but Haru is never ganna be my dada but I'm sorry to say we won't be seeing you again" the twins cryed and held hands " pathatic" said Yuki
" You did all this to ZaZa if he dies it's all on you That IDOIT is taking me in not you I hate you I will never be your kid ever in 1000000 years....

Yuki's pov.....
And with that the surgery time they lost him my ZaZa he said to me I will miss you my little snow flake he said that "NO NO DONT LEAVE YUKI PLEASE DON'T ZAZA Z-ZACK S-STOP P-!" *Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp*

No no no no Zaza....

He was fighting cancer his hole life that's why all those tests and everything happend I cried alot that day no one told Haru who knows what would happen Zack broke up with him because of the way the end had to be he could not keep sufaring he decided now then never I was young and did not understand Haru is old now about 50 years old I am now 18 years old I want to live my life and that what I will do.....

----------_--------_-----_------------------------------
The end of the Haru and Zack series I'm doing a new another soon!