Shopping!

Haru's pov.... Zack and the kids and I they wanted to walk around so we did that they wanted to go to a magic store so we went in I grabbed Zack by the waist and put these cute cat ears on him his face turned red I kissed him on the moath he tryed to take them off and he could not they would not come off then he grew a tail we went up to the lady oh those are cat ears onset you put them on you can't take them off she said Zack twitched his cat ears what!? He Sreamed we had to pay for them then we get to the store I put my hat that I wear on his head to hide his neko ears(neko is a half neko a human with cat ears and tail so half cat) and I put his tail down his pants we walked into the shop he could not stop durling at milk hey Zack let's get going I said then grabbed Milk he smiled at me right he said then grabbed my sleeve as we past the fish I grabbed some and we cashed out and drove home Zack was asleep the kids were fooling around H-HARU are we home yet Zack said rubbing his eyes his cat ears flipped up and he twitched them ya we are I said shutting off the car we all got out and went inside the kids got ready for bed as Zack got dinner ready I Hurd monching I went in the kitchen and saw Zack eating a raw fish WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUMMY! I said I DON'T KNOW MY TUMMY JUST FELT HUNGRY AND WANTING SOME FISH AND I COULD NOT HOLD BACK! Zack said jeez idiot I will get dinner ready you go take a shower I said he did what I told him.... A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom we're are the kids he asked asleep I said here I handed him cooked fish and a glass of milk then I Petted him at the back of his cute little cat ears he ate and drank it wall than put the dishes in the sink I was sitting on the couch then Zack came and layed on me I started petting behind his ears he purred.....

Zack's pov...

I began to feel sleepy and closed my eyes.....