My little prince!

Zack woke up and got out of bed Haru got up right after him still in pain from his ankle Zack saw Haru's face it looked like he was going to cry Zack went over were Haru was and got a pillow and put it under Haru's ankle all of a sudden Haru started to cry Zack saw this and quickly went over to were he was and hugged him and kissed Haru right on the lips Zack sat right beside Haru for a bit then he felt something he wanted something he thought he was hungry so he made Haru and himself toast.
***
He got done makeing toast and gave it to Haru and Zack and Haru ate there food.
**
That still did not ease Zack's hunger it felt like he wanted something else he turned around to see Haru that's when it got worse Zack now new what it was he wanted Haru he wanted to touch him that's when Zack grabbed Haru's private area Haru looked at Zack with a little skweal sound Zack started going down Haru's pants and down his under wear Zack started playing with Haru's private area Haru moand and Zack un zipped Haru's pants and took them off along with Haru's shirt and also his boxers Zack played with Haru some more he squeezed and played with Haru. Haru skweeded then Zack unzipped his pants and took of his under wear Haru new what was gonna happen and he started painting even harder then before Zack stuck it in Haru. Haru gasped he moaned some more Zack got on top of Haru to see Haru's face Zack saw Haru's face that looked like in pain but being pleased. Your face is so cute do you want more Zack asked grinning. Y-yes.... P-please... M-more.... P-PLEASE... Haru said having to take really big deep breaths Zack continued putting it in and out Haru felt something that made him sleepy Zack looked down wow already Zack took in out and wisperd mind if I continue? Zack asked Haru was breathing heavily really heavy Zack let Haru catch his breath for a few seconds then continued this time he made Haru put it in Zack Haru put it in zack. Zack took his fingers and put them in Haru's mouth Zack made Haru suck them and then he took them out Haru took it out of Zack. Zack grabbed both of Haru's leggs and opened them so Zack could see Haru's private Zack started sucking then he stopped he hurt a loud moaning from Haru. Haru came again he dropped his head on the pillow Zack stopped. Maybe that's enough for today Zack said smilling Haru got up fast and a big pain went though Haru. Hey you should not get up Zack said really loud. N-no d-dont s-stop p- Haru fell back and fell asleep. Jezz your a handful Zack said petting Haru on the head.
****
It was about 5:40 pm Haru woke up he got up and fell back down. I would not get up Zack said grinning Haru look like all his energy was gone but it was Zack went over to were Haru layed and pet him on the head. How is your ankle? Zack asked smilling. It's ok I think Haru replied. Zack picked up Haru and walked towards the bathroom. W-were are we going? Haru asked nervous awe are you nervous that's so cute were just going to wash you Zack said grinning. I'm not nervous! Also why I just had one last night Haru asked nervously. So I want to see you have a bath and it will make you feel better Zack said grinning at haru. Huh!? Your weird Haru said quietly Zack smilled...
Then all of a sudden they were almost to the bathroom then Haru said Z-zack. Yes my sweet prince Zack said
When we get to the bathroom could I use the toilet? Haru said embarrassed Zack looked at and started to laugh ya of course Zack said still laughing. They got to the bathroom and Zack dropped Haru at the door of the Zack went to the kitchen to get a drink Haru closed the door and sat on the toilet.
It was about 20 minutes later and Haru was still not down Zack desited to go in he went in and found Haru on the grown sitting down with his pants of touching himself Zack went to the kitchen and pulled up a chair and watched him. Don't mind me you can continue Zack said grinning Haru looked at him and looked back at his hand and squeezed if private thing again and then a ding dong at the door came Zack went it was a package for Zack. Zack signed it and shut the door and took the package inside and opened it. Oh this, this will work Zack said to himself. Zack went to were Haru was and told him to turn around Haru did as he was told and the Zack told him to stand up and bend over Zack shoved in something in Haru's ass Haru turned around and looked at Zack. What did you shove up there? Haru asked. Oh nothing bad Zack said. Zack shoved a dick like figure it had to bars that cupt Haru's ass there was a remote that came with the package Zack pushed the button that said start and then pushed the one that said fast then all of a sudden the thing that was in Haru's ass started to move Haru started to moan. What happened was it was electronic and what happened was it moves at what ever spead you want it moves up and down. Haru started to drewl he looked at Zack and Zack looked back. So do you like it? Zack asked grinning at haru who was drewling Haru replied Y-ya b-but faster Haru said Zack looked at him. How fast? Zack asked grinning Haru replied really fast! Ok Zack said...