Are you drunken or did you watch porn!?

Haru's pov...

Zack came home with a big hang over from last night's party it's been a few days since his big scary moment was he was tired from work he had his hang over lasted since this morning how do you feel I said grabbing his waist Ow! Bad like death he said holding his head in one hand I got him seddeld and got him to bed I rubbed his stomach till he fell asleep he was so cute but I hurts a moan from him it turned me on I kissed him on the lips he opened his eyes...

Zack's pov.....
I grinned trying to get me when I'm asleep huh? I said smirking then slowly pulled him down on the bed he made a sound the I started to unbuten his shirt are you sher your up to this he asked me I will be fine hey we haven't had sex in awhile so let's do it I wanna fuck I said trying to keep it cool he smiled and pushed me down hey can I be too he asked I smirked fine as long as you know what the hell you are doing I said as he stuck two fingers in my mouth suck them he said wow did someone watch porn or are you drunk I asked impressed why would I be drunk I want to see your face when you feel nice so let's begin shall we he said biting my ear I gasped to catch air he knows the spots that turn me on he moved down to my nipples he played with them then went down to my special spot he put this stuff on his fingers then put the cream in me it was cold I didn't like it JUST...... AH..... PUT IT IN...... I said annoyed fine here we go he put it in and began to thrust in and out a big moan excape me he laughed and get harder and harder and faster and faster how dose it feel? He asked n-nice..... M-more... I said trying not to come now make me feel nice suck it he said putting my head down to his dick I began shortly he came in my maoth I felt in my mouth he stuck it back in then I came he came inside me I began to feel draned he stopped and took it out I'm at my limit he said same.... I said a sleep took me over I fell asleep and he slept on my chest thanks for letting me top he said closing his eyes next is my turn and get ready before I could finish the rest I was ganna say I fell asleep.....