Day care!

Haru's pov...
Sex!!!! SEXXXXX! HARU I want to have SEXXXXX!!! I WANT YOU IN ME! HARU! HARUUUUU! Zack was screaming I rolled my eyes and walked away Zack followed I touched his forehead he has been sick he was still a bit hot No Zack your feverish I said teasing him No! I'm fine! He screamed Oh really how about this I said teasing him and going down near his private area he started to pant See I said he looked down.... He looked sad for the hole day so how are you feeling? I asked fine I guess he said with a straight face I grabbed him he hit my touch away....
The kids were going to my mom's we dropped them off and headed home we got inside and then I grabbed Zack by the waist and started to kiss his neck and suck it I left a mark and then we both took off are clothes I kissed from his neck to his stomach I started to suck he had a mark on his stomach then I turned him around and started to suck his back and up he had marks all the way from his back to his neck then I moved to his ass I licked my fingers and shoved two finger's in he moaned then I moved another two in he moaned then I took the out and shoved in my dick and thrusted in and out he came H-Haru I just came so I'm senstive he said I ignored that and continued but faster and harder H-HARDER! He said I did what he told me he came I came inside him we decided to take a shower then we had to get the kid after that we went out for dinner tomorrow was the kids first day of school and me and Zack had work Zack got off at 2:00 am and I got off at 2:00pm we all got ready for bed and slept....