Your dirty!

Zack pressed the add button till Haru fell on top of Zack. Zack stopped pressing it. Zack I'm beat Haru said closeing his eyes. Hey hey don't fall asleep yet it's bath time Zack said petting Haru. Zack got up and pressed the stop button and pold it out of haru. Now when I'm gone you can use this ok?! Zack said happly Haru nodded ok Zack went to the kitchen and put the dick stick on the counter and got beer out of the fridge here Zack said and gave Haru one Haru took it and drank it Zack started the Bath for Haru. Haru demaned that Zack got him more deer and Zack got him two more the Haru drank the both up and instead of Zack being the big boss and did all the I love you a being top and kissing when Haru gets drunk he turns into that Haru let's just say he gets drunk easy. Ok get in Zack said. I'm not getting in its your turn I'm the boss now Haru said with a scary look oh ya take off your clothes I will be right back Haru said Haru went to get the dick stick and the remote bend over Haru said WHAT!? Zack shouted Haru gave him the scary look and Zack bent over Haru stuck it in really hard. Now *hic* if you behave there will be more then just the dick stick *hic* Haru said. The dick stick was water proof Haru pushed the button all the way up Zack felt like throwing up Haru took off his clothes too and jumped in Haru made Zack come and lay right between Haru's leggs Zack became the innocent one. I-is t-this h-h-how i-it feels? Zack said trying to get his breath this hurts he added you like don't you Haru said grinning reaching for Zack's private area Haru grabbed it and started playing with it Zack grabbed the side of the tub then Haru got out and pushed Zack to lay down and Haru took Zack and turned him around and grabbed the dick stick well it was still moving this hurt Zack really badly Zack yelled ow please stop Haru did not stop he turned it off and put it to the side the he went back in and put his private in Zack. Zack moaned and let Haru do what he wanted. Good little boy now drink up we need you drunk and hold out your hands Haru canmanded Zack drinked and held out his hands and Haru had hand cuff he put them on Zack's rists Haru got them from a store a long time ago he always wanted to use them on Zack. What the hell is this haru!? Zack asked panting Haru got a towel on the ground and tied it in Zack's mouth. No more talking Haru said and added good boy you obay nicely he grinned it scared Zack Haru did him harder. P-PLEASE S-STOP P-! Zack said painting like a dog on a hot day. Zack was cut off he came. Aw already I'm not down yet Haru said Haru put it farther into Zack Haru grabbed Zack's face and put his toung into Zack's moath Zack tryed to pull back when Haru got out and said he will be right back Zack could barely breath Zack started to feel sick badly he took of the towel covering his mouth but he could not he hang over the tub then his lover came with a leash and he put it around Zack's neck in had a caller Haru took of the towel covering his mouth then Zack there up he was week very week. Oh dear my sweet are you ok Haru said with a grin Haru took Zack out and tyed him to the handle bar were the Towles go Zack had no clothes on Haru sat on the toilet. Suck it Haru said Zack did what he was told then Haru grabbed a beer bottle and made Zack drink it. It wasn't like Zack did not like this he Ashley loved it. Zack was drunk now he was really drunk Haru opened Zack's leggs and put it in Zack. Zack felt dizzy Haru did it rough harder than Zack would do it Zack was pushed against the wall Haru was kissing him and hurting home Haru made Zack moan and want more finally Haru stopped Zack came about 5 times or more during the hole thing Zack fell on haru. Haru pet him your so cute when you're hurting then Haru grabbed the dick stick and suffer it up in Zack's ass and then Haru turned it to full speed and unleashed Zack. Zack was asleep he moaned in his sleep he brought the leash Zack had the caller still on Haru put Zack tyed up in the corner with one blanket and no clothes.