Adopting!

Haru and Zack went out to meet there new kid they were adopting Haru was sleeping peacefully in the car as Zack drove they switched half way and then they got there the girl handed them Twins there names were Ren and Rin Ren had brown hair and so did Rin Rin also had green eyes and Ren blue they were so cute both thought as they held them they had car seats in the back Haru and Zack buckled them in and then buckled them self in Haru drove and Zack they switched half way they got the kids out to go to Dolmart to shop for baby stuff they had the in the cart thing we're women ushaly put there Perce Haru was pushing the cart Ren kept hitting Zack's hand as he held him Ren cried I WANT MOMMY! Ren cried he grabbed Haru and jumped in his arms and unbuten his shirt and started to suck his nipple HEY! Haru screamed There is nothing there! He added Zack loughed really hard and then Rin wanted in on it and started sucking the other Haru tried to get the off the two baby boys started to bite Zack held Haru's waist and sucked his neck leaving a mark the 3 boys stopped and continued shopping Haru and Zack got everything thing and the family headed home....
When they got home they got everything set up for the kids then they played with them for a bit MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY SUCK SUCK! Rin and Ren said shouting and pushing Haru down Haru was about to make food the kids pulled up there mommy's shirt and started to suck on his nipples Haru started to moan a bit then Zack came and jumped Haru You get turned on by kids sucking your nipples how cute now let me try! Zack said zipping Haru's pants down and sucking his dick HEY KIDDYS WANNA TIE MOMMY UP! Zack said grabbing Haru's belt Yay! We can stay with mommy and make him happy! The kids said Zack tied Haru's hand's they all continued Z-ZACK NOT INFRONT OF THE K-KIDS AH! Haru said trying to hold the moans in IT'S FINE THERE BISSY! NOW SPERD YOUR LEGGS! Zack Sayed then unzipping his pants and putting the tip of his dick in Haru then put it half way in the all in and started to thrust in and out the kids started to bite hard Haru came 2 times and then Zack took it out and put it away he picked up the kids and put the in the high chair DADDY WE WANT TO SUCK MOMMY MORE THEY SAID I know you do but Mommy is sleepy Zack gave the kids food and untied Haru.... Haru got up and they kids were down Haru and Zack put the kids to sleep in there cribs and said good night love you and shut the lights off the kids fell asleep and Haru was washing dishes Zack grade Haru waist and put his hand down Haru's pants and kissed him as he played with Haru's dick he stuck finger after finger in then took them out and put his dick in him and thrusted in and out  Haru told Zack was was ganna come and he did the Zack did it harder and harder and Haru came again and again he came like 5 times then passed out Haru was asleep Zack picked him up and put him in the bed and they both fell asleep......

Haru was awake and the baby's were too Haru caried them and putt them in high chairs and gave them baby food and made pancakes Haru fed the baby's Haru got sucked again by the kids he started to bleed Zack told them to not bite but suck Haru grabbed Zack's hand and sqweezed it hard GET THEM OFF IT HURTS AH! OW! PLEASE Z-ZACK! Haru said the kids saw a toy and let go Haru put them down and Zack started to treat Haru nipples they kids and made out for awhile they made dinner and after that they put the kids to sleep and went to sleep there self........