Daddy with the kids!

Zack's pov....
Well I will be back latter! Haru said
Ok have a great day I said kissing him on the lips he left I yawned and waited for the kids to wake up when they did we all had breakfast the kids started to cry I started to have a bit of a head ache they were everywhere bathroom kitchen toy room living room bedroom and my bedroom they started to fall asleep I put them in there crib after that we played tag for awhile Daddy your face is all red and looks Ren said then Rin finished the sentence Flushed he said Ren put his hand on my forehead WOW! THATS HOT! Ren said then Rin touched my forehead and then both DADDY YOU SHOULD LAY DOWN! They both said pushing me down on the couch I realized that Haru will be home soon and it was 7:00 I cooked dinner and put the boys in the high chair and then when they were down he put them to sleep they said loves you and good night then I collapsed on the couch a slepp.....
I felt something touching my hair but I did not open my eyes then I felt something kiss me on the lips my eyes slowly opened I saw it was Haru Welcome back I said my voice was horce and it hurt when I spoke Haru looked at me worried he then smiled Glad to be back he said smilling and sitting on the couch My head was on his knees I was laying down he touched my forehead and he turned the TV on I made a face that looked like it was in pain he shut it off and looked at me worried Your hott he said then picked me up bride stile and dropped me in the bath tub he turned on cold water I cooled of a little the he rapped me in a towel and hugged me as we layed in bed to gether he cuddled I think I wanna stay like this forever.....