the play!

The kids did a little play it was called jack and Jill Haru and Zack watched Zack got tired and felt sick he went to the bathroom and therw up he hid that he was sick and heating one of his best friends had died from cancer
Zack had cryed for awhile the kids were down everyone capped thanked everyone and gave ice cream to the kids...

Haru's pov...

We went to Chinese food after to make the kids happier onse we got home I noticed Zack ran to the bathroom and turned on the sink I just let it go and got the kids reddy and got them in bed we said good night's love you and I left Zack was still there in the bathroom but this time the sink off and I Hurd gagging I knocked on the door. I'm coming in I said I saw Zack weak he layed on the floor half sitting up he leaned against the bath tub. BABE ARE YOU OK!? I said worried he smiled weakly and nodded his head I picked him up bride stile he sat in my arms leaning on my chest eyes closed ushaly he was scwarming but he was to weak to move I helped undress him and put him in one of my shirts he was so cute in it I hugged him and licked his nipples he moaned but that's all I did he was so cute helpless like this someone could take him and he would not do anything witch is scary he had under wear on and a dress shirt he was small thin too thin Zack had a bad childhood but dose not like to talk about it when he told his family he was gay they all laughed at him and screamed his sibling and his girlfriend was super ok with it they said it was ok and the girlfriend said if you need anything and would like to talk I'm here for you it was nice Zack crys sometimes it's hard to keep all that regret in and some things can't be told to anyone but friends I love Zack and who ever hurts him I will kill!
.......