Date night!

Zack's pov....
Haru and I are finally going out on a date it's been awhile we sit in the car drive to Love da food and we order he ordered Hamberger and frizes I ordered the same food he laughed and had fun I was tired I could not sleep for 2 nights sright because of work Haru touched my forehead you feel kinda hott he said I looked up I'm fine I said he looked worried but I just leaned and kissed him on the cheek I'm fine he saw me doze off and he said my name I came out from that doze Zack I'm worried you look tired and pale have you been sleeping right I felt a shock and looked away he payed and held my hand to the car we were driving I then noticed we were going the wrong way we're are we going? I asked You will see you can sleep till we get there he said I closed my eyes I held his hand as we drived...
***
I woke up perfect timing babe Haru said smilling as he stopped the car I rubbed my eyes he kissed me on the lips he got out and went around to my side of the car I was still half asleep he unbuten my seat belt and he grabbed me out of the car bride stile he shut the door and walked near water I was a little scard what was happening till a BANG and all over the sky was buetaful color fire work I could tell Haru was getting sleepy but he continued as the fireworks end he brought me back to the car and buckled me in and shut the door he got in and bukled in and drove to a store I waited in the car.....

Haru's pov....

I felt tired and we had awhile till we got home I picked up some sleepy time pill for Zack just incase and picked some medicine I felt like throwing up I got some pop and candy and a movie then I bought stuff I felt sick to my stomach and ran to the car put the stuff in the back seat I will be back I have to go to the bathroom I said ok Zack replied I had to wait for someone to come out I felt like I was ganna collapse I locked the door and fell on the ground by the toilet I gaged and therw up this continued for a while I Hurd a knock Haru? It was Zack I'm almost done I said Let me in he said I unlocked the door he opened it I had my head at the toilet he locked it Oh! Are you alright?! He said rubbing my back I stopped throwing up and stood up shall we go I said he pushed me agenst the wall you are in to condishen Zack said I'm fine as we walked out Zack brought some beer I have no clue why Drink he said Drink he added again I did what he told me to do I kept drinking till no more left I became Dizzy and drunk Zack gave me medicine I felt dizzy so much and fell asleep he put me in the car all seat belted and he seat belt himself too he shut the door and began to drive I was knocked out I woke up and smilled at Zack that was asleep I was in his arms asleep I kissed his cheek I love you I said he mumbled I love you too.......