Work day!

Zack's pov... I had work Haru was being mean he would not let me stay home the kids went to school and Haru and I had work we drove to work once we got there we rushed to the offices I walked slowly and triedly I fallowed Haru he looked at me and pushed me out What are you doing? He asked I'm sleepy! I said you can sleep at lunchtime just go get as much work down also Zack if you get it down I will buy you a speshal treat he said my face went bright CAKE! I screamed he kissed me and I left I got all the work I could done I skipped lunch and continued Haru called me to his office I got up and went to his office he pushed me on the couch and shoved food in my moath OW! WHAT THE!- before I could finish he shoved another peace of food in my mouth you did not eat lunch he said how do you know I said Because when I went to go print some work I did I saw you not eating and plus I know you he said I looked away and put my head down on the couch in his office he smiled and kissed my cheak and I slowly shut my eyes he poked me I woke up go get work done he said I I rubbed my eyes and walked out to my desk..... It was time to go home the kids would be at home with Haru he got off at 4:00 that's the time the kids would be almost home to they get off at 3:30 and get home at 4:40  I get off of work at 4:50 Am so prataly 5:00 am I have work tomorrow at 7:00am so really there is no point of me going home so I guess I will stay and do more work...... Haru called me H.... elllo... Hey we're are you.... I'm at work.... You should have come home you go to work at 7:00 so you could have got some sleep... I now...Gtg love you.. ya love you too...
I worked some more then it was time to go home when I got home the kids came to me and hugged me Haru is up still once we all hugged Haru and I put the kids to sleep we said are good nights and then we shut the door Haru hugged me welcome back he said it's good to be back I said then past out in his arms he carried be to bed and layed next to me and slept it was 4:40 the kids would be home I got ready for work said bye and drove when I got to work I was still sleepy but I had alot of books to edit like 7 today was crazy but thank god time to go Wait! Zack here! A guy that sat beside me said oh ya thanks I said this is all wrong I got back on the computer and started going back to work I was finally done and got home I went straight to bed and collapsed .... Another day of work it was busy and tiring and then when I got home I fell asleep again.....