Sick from no sleep!

Athers note: I used this picture because it was similar to Zack well bye bye...

Zack's pov..

I got inside and then ran to the bathroom and therw up I felt like garbage I called Haru and he was already home Haru I feel sick and dizzy... Did you therw up?... Ya...Ok I'm coming stay safe bye bye... Ya ok bye... I went out the back door and called the office and took the day off I bumped into someone with 4 other people I said sorry than the one dude hit and I fell they started kicking me I could not walk they left and I got up and leand agenst a wall Haru called I was heavily breathing.... Zack I'm here.... I said nothing..... Zack whats wrong!?... Can you come to the Alley way at the back of the building.... Why can't you walk here?...... I can't walk.... Zack I'm worried whats wrong!?... JUST COME PLEASE IT HURTS!.... He came and saw me we hung up on the phone he walked over to me who did this he asked I bumped into someone with 4 other's and they started hitting and kicking it was my fault I said he picked me up bride stile and looked for the guys he Hurd them and ran over he set me down in the car and went after them he grabbed him and therw him they gave him money and apologized He came back and got in the car he noticed I was heavily breathing and he put his hand on my forehead... That's hott! Sleep you need rest he said holding my hand I fell asleep then we stopped I opened my eyes a little he let me than said I will be back he left than came back... We got back home he took me out and placed me in the tub he turned on the tub he took off my stuff and gave me a bucket I therw up about 5 times he washed me off and bandaged me up I he helped me put on clothes and he carried me to bed he patted my head and kissed me on the forehead he put a thermometer in my moath it was 105° he put a wash cloth on my forehead and I closed my eyes and slept.................

Haru's pov

I put him too bed and currled up next to him and rested on his chest he was so cute I took a picture of him good night my love.....