I want you as my bride!

Haru's pov....

I have been deciding to marry Zack I bought a ring and talked to his family they were fine with it but I did not talk to mine they are sort of disappointed in me and want to kill me so I have not talk or seen them in 7 years I left when I was 16 year old at that time I got into drugs and smokes and all that my dad abused me and my mom rapped me all the time when I got into high school I was bullied took the wrong path and got into drinking drugs and all that bad stuff...

What are you doing what is in that? My lover asked
Well Zack I always wanted to do this so I waited for the right time will you make me the happiest man and marry me? I asked blushing a really deep red were I almost fell I felt dizzy I don't know why but I did

Oh Haru OF COURSE I WILL! He said kissing me and licking my bottom lip I let him in and then he pulled apart and starting to bite me and lick and hug me have you told your family? He asked a bit concerned No who cares about them I said trying to hold a grip of not crying in front of him he the pulled in for a hugg you need to see them I'm worried about you, you need rest from this burden he said that's when the tears started flowing n-no I-I don't! I said crying really lound the kids came in Mommy what wrong Rin asked? Nothing i-im ok Rin I said stutering are you sure Mommy Ren asked ya Mommy is alright he just needs to sleep ok? Ya ok mommy have a good night said Ren love ya Mommy said Rin....

Zack's pov...

I picked Haru up I was really happy but concerned when I met Haru there was always an emptyness in him when we would talk about are family about are parants he would just say they were not the best in the whole world Zack was about to make Haru go see them when Haru cried louder the kids were playing a game Zack set Haru down on the bed and kissed him my love it's alright no need to cry shhhh calm down love... There you go see you already calmed down a lot
I said he had tears dripping down his face when he started to cry softly and then looked at me with the cutest sadest face ever I died a bit inside DAWM EVEN WHEN YOUR SAD AND CRYING YOUR SO CUTE! I yelled he smiled and started to laugh a bit then layed down and pulled my sleeve like a little kid it was the cutest thing ever I layed down and put my arm around him he put his head and Kissed my chest we layed there for awhile he snezed it woke me up he kept sneeking the kid brought a frog in Haru was afraid of frogs and some how allergic to them I got up the kids ran in the door and put the frog on Haru he started to cry a bit more he ran to me let's just say really scared of them he hugged me tightly I kissed his cheek and picked him up the kid ran after the frog and put it outside Haru's started to cough and cough he thorws up if it touches him and it did so time to run him to the bathroom I picked him up and brought him to the toilet he therw up..... How about we see your parants and talk together with them together as a family......