Sleepy!

Zack's pov..... I woke up it was the next morning I saw Haru was gone I was a bit upset that he left but I just let it be Haru was with the kids I went to sit on the couch but was gradded you me waist and pulled back Haru was kissing my neck I felt a bit sick Haru felt my forehead you still are hot he said as I looked away I put all my wait on Haru he looked at me I know I said softly he smiled and kissed me on the lips I'm so glad that everyone was gone it was just Haru and me and can't forget about the Kitty's How do you feel he asked me I looked away again I feel sick I said he pulled me over to the coatch we both sat together I layed on his and my feet on the other end of the coatch he put his hand down my shirt to my stomach he rubbed it I felt sleepy he rubbed the spot that sort of hurt I made a little sound like a ack sound he looked down at me and took his hand of I looked up at him he got down on his knees on the floor and lift up my shirt and kissed my stomach I looked at him as red as a tomato on top of that I was blushing as pink as a pink flower he looked at me and smilled I left happy he kissed me on the lips I started to dirft of to sleep good night love ya I said he kissed me again Good night get some sleep love you too babe he said.....