Falling!

Zack's pov...
It was the next day Zack was playing with the kids well Bella and Yamato and I talked Max and Lily played tag with zack, Zack tripped and scraped his knee and hand he started bleeding uncle Haru! Uncle Haru! Uncle Haru! Max said ya what's up Haru said Zack is hurt max said Haru ran to wear he was Zack-kun are you ok? Lily asked ya ya I'm fine I said Zackary! Are you ok!? Haru said running to wear I was Ya I'm fine I said getting up your hurt and bleeding Haru said picking me up bride stile I'm fine no need to worry about it I'm ok I'll be ok it's nothing I said He held me and kissed me I let lose he took me to the upstairs bathroom and locked the door Lily and max were with there mom eating dinner He set me on the counter and cleaned the wound and put a bandad on my knee he patted really hard I saw that I pulled his face up to me and kissed him on the lips he grabbed my private area I moaned and felt sleepy he went down me pants and found the spot I like touched the most I bit my lip as he squeezed harder I made a little sound I grabbed him and pushed him down I put my hand on his private he pushed me down to it I sucked it he came in my moath he worned me but I continued I swoloed it then Haru grabbed my private area again and squeezed me hard he put his dick in me I came the layed on his chest..... Shall we take a bath? Ya I said we got in I layed between his legs and fell asleep I woke up in the bed it was morning everyone else was still asleep I went out side for a bit and took a walk I went to a store I was all clothed I walked down an Alley than this guy hit me hard in the stomach I closed my eyes and held my stomach they knocked me I woke up to a camera recording me I was naked they had something in the one guys hand the one guy and the other held my leggs spred open my hands were tied up they put this pill up my ass I screamed but the guy turned me around and touched my dick and played with me till I came over and over and over again it hurt they took pictures then I Hurd talk about doing more to me I closed my eyes very called my cellphone the one guy answered I screamed Haru Hurd it and freaked out on the phone the guy put it on speaker H-HARU! H-HELP! they played with me as I talked the pill kicked in and I was very weak Haru had a friend trace were the cell phone was and drove over here with Yamato they opened the door Haru saw me alone with clothes on not able to move Haru ran up to me I had tears in my eyes he hit me WHY DID YOU GO OUT ALONE YOU idot.... Haru said then hugging me he touched my ass and felt something wet Yamato went to go find the guys Haru took off my pants and turned me around he touched my ass again THEY PILLED YOU ERRR IM GANNA KILL THEM FOR HURTING YOU! Haru screamed I sobbed harder than ever before Haru hugged me t-the p-p- before I could even finish I fell asleep...