Zack's neko ears hurt!

Haru's pov....
The kids were at school Zack was asleep next to me I shook him to wake him up babe time to get up I said all I got out of him was a purr he still had cat ears and tail he was so cute I touched his ears he yelped loudly WHATS WROUNG! I said M-My ears hurt Haru they hurt really badly he said touching them let me see I said he laid his head down I touched them lightly and moved them around he looked at me dose that hurt? I asked no he replied can you move them? I asked ya he said can you feel them? I asked yes he said I put his hat on and he yelped so it's the hat I said he nodded can you beat it for a bit while we get you a new one he nodded he got dressed and drove to the mall I saw A cute flowerd pink hat I made him try it on he felt convey he took some hats and tryed them on in the change room I saw a cute red and pink dress with flowers and took that in two he tryed in on for me my face lit up rose red It's so cute I said I took off his hat since we were both in the big change room he blushed light pink so cute I said again and kissed him we ended up with the dress and the flower hat we went home I kissed him and licked his boudem lip for entrence he opened and I licked Everything in his mouth we broke apart I love you I said I love you two he said hugging me!