Sick little one!

Haru's pov...
Zack has gotten a cold my big sister and her kids and also my big brother is coming over for a few days the kids always love to play with Zack I'm always the house wife and Zack's the father type *ding dong* Zack! There here! I screamed Zack came down the stairs in the cutest blanket ball I opened the door and Zack ran to the bathroom he held his moath he must have had to therw up my sister's name is Bella her kids are Max he is 9 and Lily she is 5 my brother's name is Yamato he has no kids hey welcome I said come in come in I added hey all of them said the kids ran in looking for Zack uncle Haru were is Zack-kun? Lily asked me he is in the bathroom hey kids can I ask a favor can you not bug Zackary to much ok Zackary got sick I said to them I'm ganna go check on him I added I knocked on the door than went in shutting the door behind me I saw him down by the toilet he looked exozhozed he looked week I wiped his moath are you ready to go to sleep? I asked he nodded yes I pick him up bride stile and opened the door and walked out oh hey Zackary Bella said h-hey how ya doing Zack said Zack-kun Max and Lily screamed now now rember what I said Zack-kun has to rest I said ok goodnight Zack-kun the kids said I walked up the stairs and put Zack on the bed I tuked him in and layed down with him I put a bucket in his room he fell asleep I put my hand on his forehead he was hott I wet a wash cloth and put it on Zack's forehead I kissed his cheek and got him some water and placed it on the desk beside him I went back down stairs uncle Haru uncle Haru what happened to Zack-kun the kids asked Zack just got sick I said well it is pretty late let's get your rooms set I gave Bella and Lily the one room with a bed and the boys the other with the bed they all finally went to bed I went in my room after cleaning up Zack looked alot better Hey is everyone else asleep Zack asked me snuggleing up to me ya I replied putting my arm over him I kissed his forehead and he looked up at me sorry he said sorry for what I asked sorry for being sick Zack said starting to cry I ruined your weekend I hugged him no you did not and plus it's not your fault your sick and plus your really cute when you're all weak and helpless I said whipping his tears he grabbed the bucket and therw up again I held his stomach and rubbed his back then whipped his mouth he put it down and went fast asleep after that we cuddled eachother....