Food request was rejected. More work was inflicted. Slaves were given more guards for suspicions for who knows what.

It was then that Imhe's determination multiplied by a hundred fold. She wanted to change how the government in Sabio was run. And to do so, she needed to meet the King.

She was not fearful as the Emperor of Mingzhe Dei and the people of Chlad were on her back. 

Unbeknownst to her, each nation's relationship with one another was never good. Only for travelers could anything be a sort of connection, or even trade of goods. But on a whole, each of the leaders badly want to usurp the others; to unify the lands.

They were only waiting for the right time.

.

Reaching Sabio was no problem, but arriving at a crowded city was. She immediately booked a luxurious room where she could stay the days ahead, using the Emperor's Seal from Mingzhe Dei. And upon her arrival, a strong opponent showed himself.

With the burst of her door, a handsome and queer youth revealed himself. His magenta eyes glowed with thirst for blood. Daggers hanging about him, he attacked Imhe incessantly. 

She could hardly catch her breath after each slice and thrust, but with her skillful essence manipulation, her life was preserved. With every strike of the dagger, a rock would meet its edge. And for every thrust, a lightning would parry its force.

The assassin Seth only looked on Imhe's struggle. He was indifferent to the scene before him as he remained hidden in the Shadows undetected. 

Panting, Imhe finally uttered a word. "Who are you?!"

With a wicked grin, the purple haired youth replied "Liam. Let me defeat you!"

"WHY?"

"I've heard of your feat in Mingzhe Dei. You won the Examination overwhelmingly. Show me your skills." His words made Imhe gulped. She could feel the light of her life deeming with every of his attacks. When she was finally about to surrender, Seth revealed himself and parried the attack.

"I cannot let her die without meeting my Master. You have to wait." His voice cold, his indifference at full force. He was completely treating her like baggage. But she was fine with it as she remained alive.

Glancing at the youth who called himself Liam, Imhe let out a relieved sigh at his changed of expression.

"...There was another strong individual here, huh. Fight me."

"I refuse." And with that, Seth disappeared once again.

Liam looked all over the walls and ceilings, but could not find a trace of Seth. As he ruffled his hair, he looked on Imhe. "I guess I will have to wait.." His magenta eyes were straightforward, and Imhe could feel the killing intent within them. They glowed sharply at her sight.

He then turned on his heels, but only after promising his return.

Left alone in her messed up room, Imhe feared for her life. She needed to settle things fast before another incident would end her life. She still wants to explore the world.

.

.

After some arrangements and proof of influence, Imhe was able to gain an audience with King Alfonso, the ruler of Sabio

As she knelt on the marble floor, her emotions were expressed by gritted teeth and the sharp glint in her eyes.

"What have you got to offer to this King to hear your words?" His words arrogant, the King demanded.