Chapter 34~ Fun Nights

Start from the beginning

He will pay for holding and touching her like that. Her beautiful skin is too precious to be held by someone like him. My hand was the only hand that was worthy to hold her. She's not really happy with him. She just wears a smile to bring herself up. She doesn't love him like she claims too. It's all an act to make him happy. Because she's to sweet and nice to break his heart. But I will save her from him. I will help her get rid of him. I'll do the whole job. Then when he is gone she will understand that he wasn't the one and that I am. I was here since the beginning.

She will finally have her eyes opened and the truth will be staring right back at her.

Only then will she know the truth.

When Levi Ackerman is dead I will be happy, my life will be complete.

{*} {*} {*}

Levi POV

I noticed how distressed and worried YN had looked. So me being the "nice" person that I am called Erwin and Hanji over to come hang out for the night. It was Friday night and they were most likely just making out on the couch in Hanjis garage. They speeded over in Erwin's car and were already here within 5 minutes.

A knock on the door signaled that they were here. "I'll get it." YN said before I could even look at the door. I tried to stop her but her hand had already grasped the door knob. She opened it to fine the two nut jobs that I had invited over.

"What are you two doing here?" YN asked them in a puzzled tone. "Shorty over there invited us!" Hanji stretched her head over to see me behind YN in the background. "What? Levi invited you?" YN looked at me, her hand still holding the door open. I shrugged in response.

"Why did you invite them? I'm not complaining but...you never do anything like this." YN asked me in disbelief. "Well you seemed upset earlier. You looked worried so I decided to call the two people that cheer you up..." I mumbled that last part. A ear to ear smile appeared on her face and she ran over and tackled me in a huge hug. I caught her by wrapping my arms around her and we landed on the floor. I groaned at the new pain on my lower back. I then opened my eyes to find YN write on top of me. "We have to stop meeting like this." I smirked at her. She squeaked and multiple shades of crimson took over her face. Suddenly, Hanji walked over and lifted YN off of me. "Tch."

"Anyway! If you two would stop being so perverted with each other we can carry on with the night!" Hanji said while putting her hands on her hips.  I stood up from the floor and dusted myself off.

{*} {*} {*}

Throughout the night we did different things. We watched tv, argued with each other, and many other things. Erwin and I were now playing video games and Hanji and YN were sitting on YN's bed in her room with the door opened. YN had turned her record player on and was listening to Green Day and My Chemical Romance, with a little bit of Panic! At the Disco. All I heard was the two of them singing different songs.

Hanji was running around the apartment singing a Panic! At the Disco. She ran up to Erwin, threw the controller out of his hands and started shaking his shoulders.

"If you love you me let me goooooooooooooo!!!!!!" Hanji screamed and shook his shoulders. "What are you doing?!?" He yelled at her whilst being shaken around.

"Haven't you people ever heard of...closing the goddamn door!!" She let go and screamed. She sprinted over to the front door and began to slam the door over and over again.

Suddenly, YN came running out singing as well.

"Nananananananana! Drugs give me drugs give me drugs. I don't need it but I'll sell what you got take the cash and I'll keep it!!" She sang a My Chemical Romance song.

"I'm not going to give you drugs!" I yelled at her. She just started to laugh and they both began to sing Welcome to the Black Parade.

As soon as the g Note on the record player was heard throughout the apartment. A huge crash came from the window and in flew Andrea and Arwen. They flopped on the floor and began to cry. (A/n: Arsenalle
They were sobbing while hugging each other. "I miss them so much...." they both sobbed. "Frerard!!!" Andrea cried in agony. Then they both flew away into the emo sunset.

"When I was a young boy!" Hanji sang.

"My father took me into the city to see a marching band!" YN continued.

They held each other's shoulders and swayed back and forth crying.

"Tch. Pathetic..." I spat at them as I continued to play video games with eyebrows.

The night went on and on and we all eventually fell asleep.

3rd person POV

The night was successful and YN was already feeling better. She had all three of her best friends and it had taken her mind off of the things that were bothering her.

YN wasn't worried for the rest of the night. In fact, she felt safe with Levi. She felt safe with Hanji and Erwin as well.

Little did she know that soon enough she wouldn't be safe....and neither would her friends, including Levi.

1642 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans and Tea Leaves