Chapter 1

The song for this chapter is "Burn It To The Ground" by Nickelback. If you listen to this song at the end of the chapter it will make a lot of sense. :)

Carter Stone ⬆️

Carter Stone ⬆️

Nate Ryder ⬆️

Enjoy!

****

* Jamie Watson *

Lynn and I stood dancing extremely close to one another on the dirty epoxied wood floor, completely oblivious to everyone around us. Everyone who was not willing to dance with us or buy us drinks that is.

This whole clubbing thing is going to become a seriously addictive habit after all this is my first time out and I am obsessed! Something about the careless nature of grinding on strangers and chugging fruity drinks whose names I cannot remember was rather appealing to me. "Let's get another drink" a random dark-haired man I had been dancing on as of lately offered beaming brightly at me. I nodded slowly as my gaze turned to Lynn who instantly pushed me to follow him. What was his name again? It starts with a B I know that for sure. Brandon, Brian, Bradley. "It's Dillion" he stated his eyes the color of Hulk's skin glaring at me noting my obvious confusion. D, B close enough.

"I know" I chuckled in a tipsy haze smiling weakly at him laying my pale hand in his, glancing at the sweat beams against his olive skin. After a second my stare turned in front of me in an attempt not to trip on anything or anyone but someone surprising instantly caught my interest.

The man that stood a few feet in front of me had this certain aura about him, it was as if a white light shone around his being. His chocolate brown hair was cropped to perfection around his round face that held a squared jaw and high cheekbones. His eyes were a the most decadent shade of brown which now held mine as my breathing increased dramatically and became erratic. After what felt like hours in an eye lock with the handsome stranger, I diverted my sights elsewhere. His body was of a lean muscular build showing off the defined abs that laid underneath his tight shirt as his biceps stretched the fabric to its limits. The sight causing me to almost drool as his tanned skin seemed to shine under the bright lights. He was perfect.