And slowly, they were patching their life, determined not to leave. Oliver was already worried what could happen once they depart from the place. He didn't want to be left behind by Lea once again, but it was also sad to leave people to their deaths.

He was sure they were aware of the dangers, but the beasts would not stop flocking around a place with food. Other beasts from other regions would migrate and stumble upon Sabio, and then comes their end. With an exasperated sigh, he looked outside the big windows several feet away from where he sat. His cyan eyes were incomprehensible, but wise.

"I will be back." He bid to Bright, and walked out of the room that combined the kitchen and the living room. Then Bright and the baby's bonding were the only entities that warmed up the humble space. He did not seem to notice Oliver's departure as he was having the time of his life amused by the baby he stole.

Along the new experience, he seemed to have forgotten to name the baby. Instead, he was busy muttering baby talks himself, his blue eyes always on her eyes.

.

.

With the wind swaying away Lea's bright purple hair of a lighter hue, Victor continued stroking her head. They were both tired with the process of salvaging what was left of Imhe that now remained staring at the two. Her eyes glowed with curiosity at the affection and tender atmosphere.

His caress careful and gentle, her ruby eyes busy with thoughts, but nevertheless allowing the former in his task of comforting her tired soul.

The breeze blowing their skin was gentle and cool, causing Lea to feel at peace. Victor's tail remained on her lap as she was sat on his legs. They remained as such until an hour has past and Lea was able to form new plans concerning the future of their current world. She was quite knowledgeable of Ingrid's situation after so long since she was transported. However, there remained a mystery in more than two corners.

["Let us go back, Vic."]

Her words received a nod from Victor and slowly lifted her in his arms as he stood up. With one look towards the city of Sabio, he made a great leap. Imhe was frantic to follow with a soft -meow-. Lea's intention was only to urge Victor to get a move on, not carry her in his arms. However, since there was no longer a need to say anything, she remained quiet and allowed him to close the distance towards their destination. Her hold on him tightened for every leap as she did not want to carelessly fall due to his speed.

She could see his pointy ears swaying back and forth with the force, and was rather bemused. She couldn't help but crane her neck towards his tail that looked very tempting to touch, but she abstained as she did not want him to be distracted. He appeared determined to arrive as soon as possible.

Within his mind, however, only thought of how Lea must want to execute her next plans thus he hurried himself. Thinking for her sake, he felt a huge urge to send her into the city as fast as possible. His aquamarine eyes glowed with determination on the task at hand.

-meow- *Huff* *puff*

-meo--- *Huuuuff*

Clearly, Imhe was straining herself to keep up. But she was not about to lose her only support; Lea and Victor. Vaguely, she was aware it was due to the two that she still live. Thus, despite her ever selfish thoughts, she couldn't help be separated from the two. She still remembers the happenings within the void and how Lea was the first person who ever accepted her and was willing to help her.

The noisy cat alerted the surrounding beasts. However, upon closer inspection, they couldn't think of approaching the little creature due to Victor's presence. Unconsciously, they knew they should stay away. Thus, they remained at a safe distance as the three traveled quite a distance.