29: Stronger

March 7, 2013

This is the first time I’ve wrote in a ‘diary’ since I was little. But I guess I just needed a way to write everything down. Luke and I ended things then we got back together, but whether or not this is something I want, I don’t know. I got a job yesterday. I start in a little bit I work at a clothing store in the mall only a mile away from Jack and Elizabeth’s guest house. Things are doing well; Luke and I have talked more and I guess that’s a good thing. We don’t fight as much, but we’re still arguing. Every couple has bad times, maybe this is ours. Whatever it is, I’m tired of it. Well, time to head to work.

-Ella

April 27, 2013

Seven more months till Luke is back, we’re on good terms. We haven’t fought at all and we’ve face timed and Skyped more so he can see the girls. I miss him a lot. He said Harry’s jaw unwired and he will be good to go after that. Apparently a lot of fans are really mad at Luke for breaking his jaw and he’s been getting death threats on Twitter, but he says it doesn’t bother him, although I know better.

-Ella

May 26, 2013

It’s almost 5 months away until I get to see my baby! I’ve never been so excited in my life!  I can’t wait to just see him, wrap my arms around him. To feel him holding me, to fall asleep with him in the same bed as me tonight. They’re in Lisbon, Portugal tonight, but the 5SOS boys aren’t performing, someone called Camryn is. I’ve never heard of them but Luke says she’s pretty cool. She. I still don’t know how I feel about him on tour with a girl, but they aren’t really on tour together, I still don’t like it. He keeps assuring me that I’m the only girl, but I’ve googled this chick, she’s gorgeous! Ugh. Kids are crying

-Ella

August 7, 2013

They’re performing at the Staples Center tonight in Los Angeles, California. All the boys are super nervous. It’s their first night of 4 and all nights are sold out. It’ll be a full house and they’re scared as hell.

-Later-

It’s after their concert and they rocked it! Luke said they did amazing and he wants to perform there again, once the girls are older and are able to go with the boys there though. Except, I don’t think I want to go on a bus for 10 months with those boys :)

-Ella

“You’ll do amazing, babe,” I tell him. It’s there second night in the Staples Center and he’s, once again, insanely nervous along with the rest of the boys. Ashton called Aria to calm him, Luke called me. And Calum may or may not have a special someone, he won’t tell anyone. Michael is apparently not scared at all or is getting comforted by someone.

“You’ll do well, mate,” someone tells him he thanks him.

“Who was that?” I ask curiously.

“Harold,” he says and I can almost see him smiling.

“You guys are good now?” I ask surprised. I didn’t think they’d be okay with each other that fast.

“Yep, we’re chill, we sorted everything out,” he says happily

“That’s good,”

“I got to go babe, sound check, I love you and I’ll see you soon, we’re almost done,” he says sadly. I know he’ll miss it

“I’ll see you, love you too,” I say hanging up the phone. I look down at the little girls sitting up, Kathryn has a blue and a pink block and is banging them together, Leah is crawling over to the toy bin.

“Ella!” she answers excitedly.

“Hey, Aria,” I smile standing up from the couch seeing that the girls are having fun.

“What’s going on?” She asks happily

“Just hanging out at the house, I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out.” I ask and hear Brynlee and Bentley running around, “Plus I miss the twins, your twins,” I laugh.

“Sure! I’ll be over in a bit,” she says we say our goodbyes and I walk back into the living room.

“No, no, no! Kathryn don’t do that!” I say walking towards her and grabbing the block she was trying to hit Leah with. I grab her hand slapping the back of it, “You can’t do that,” I say sternly standing up from my squatted position. Kathryn babbles something as I walk away, putting the block on the table and turning on a random movie.

---

“How is it without Luke?” Aria asks sipping her tea that I made

“Hard, it’s been hard seeing the girls grow without him here; when he comes back they’ll be walking. Kathryn is almost ready to walk and Leah isn’t far behind. I just wish he was here to see it,” I sigh taking a sip of my tea.

“Same with Ashton, except with Brynlee and Bentley nothing much new has happened. I mean, they’ve already started walking, talking all that. We’ve passed most of the major milestones. The only things I’m waiting for is them to start school which will only happen in a few months,” she sighs.

“I feel so much older than I am,” I complain

“Whys that?” She asks raising an eyebrow at me. I shrug.

“I’m sixteen, drop out, two kids and working to support 4 people,” I sigh running my finger along the rim of the tea cup, “I don’t know,” I shrug

“I know how you feel,” she smiles sadly, “I remember feeling like that, but let me tell you, you are so much stronger than I was. I remember crying for the first 6 months because I didn’t know what I was doing, you’re doing so well, El, you don’t even realize how good you’re doing,” she smiles

“Thanks, Aria,” I smile back at her, tears almost blurring my vision, but I don’t let them.

I’m better than that.

Stronger than that.

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Tryouts are finished so a set practice schedule soon:)

Also, the next chapter is THE LAST CHAPTER! Then Runner will start soon:) So I hope you guys enjoy that. If you want to read the summary, and check it out, I will be posting it right after I post this:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx