21: Mine

“When are we going to get there?” I whine we haven’t even been on the road that long; I just want to know where we’re going and how long it’s going to take, unlike most people, I hate long car rides. They get long and boring, and irritating.

“It’s pretty close,” he says gesturing a little ways up the road I sigh.

“Is it by the boy’s house?” I ask and he nods turning up the radio. Secondhand Serenade’s Fall For You came on.

“I love this song,” I smile and he nods

“Me too, I love them,” he says singing along softly. The drive became faster, but slower at the same time. Time had slowed, but also sped up. I wanted to live in this moment forever. I wanted to hear his voice sing forever, I wanted to just sit in a car and drive for forever. And as much as I hate car rides, I wouldn’t mind spending it with him. I wouldn’t mind spending eternity with him, although the thought of ‘forever’ with someone scares me. Spending ‘forever’ with anyone scares me. The thought of forever scares me. But the truth is that any one of our ‘forever’s could in in a second, minute, hour or even a hundred years for now. It’s all what the universe has planned for us, what it’s got in store, and what it plans.

We pull up in front of a flat and Luke tears me from my thoughts.

“But hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don’t make me change my mind,” He sings looking me in the eye, as we sit in front of a flat.

“We’re here,” he says softly. I pull my eyes away from his gaze and unbuckle, climbing out of the car.

“Do you want to take in the car seats?” He asks and I nod pulling Leah out of the car.

“Whose house is this?” I ask and he smirks lightly.

“You’ll see,” he smiles walking up to the door and knocking. I stand beside him waiting. The door opens and Ashton is standing behind it.

“Oh, hey,” he smiles; Luke returns the smile and walks past him. The flat itself is pretty nice, random old paintings hang along hallways and other artwork. The entry way opens up and Cal and Michael sitting on the couches along with 5 other boys.

“Luke!” Cal cheers as we walk in.

“Hi, Cal,” I laugh

“Hey, Ella,” he smiles walking over to me giving me a one armed hug. His arm lingering on my shoulder as we stand there.

“Wait, is this Luke’s girl?” One of the other five boys asks.

“Guys, this is Ella. Ella this is Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn, or One Direction,” he says pointing to each of them. We wave awkwardly at each other and I see the blonde one-Niall’s gaze shift to Leah and smile.

“Is that yours, Luke?” Niall asks, I’m assuming he’s from like Scotland or something due to his accent.

“They might as well be,” he says smiling.

“They?” The curly haired one-Harry asks and Luke nods, pulling Kathryn into view. Leah starts whimpering, so I slither out of Calum’s arm and bend down unbuckling her and pulling her up, her head resting on my shoulder.

“She’s so cute,” Niall coos standing up from the coffee table he was sitting on and walking towards her. I smile and thank him

“Her eyes are gorgeous,” he says and I smile again. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam have gone off to another world, but Niall, seems fascinated by Leah.

“Can I-erm” Niall stutters

“Yes, Niall, you can hold her,” I pull her off my shoulder and hand him to her. He holds her in his arms and starts baby talking her.

“I dib her,” he says and I laugh

“Okay, whatever,” I laugh and pull out my phone. Niall looks at the camera and smiles. I take a picture and show him.

“We’re so cute,” he tells Leah and I smile, “Post that to twitter,” he says and I shake my head

“I don’t have a twitter,” I say. Making Liam gasp from the other side of the room

“Luke! Why does she not have a twitter?” he asks loudly making Leah whimper. Niall bounces her and I smile.

“Well, I did, but I-erm-I deleted it,” I answer.

“How old are you, Ella?” Harry asks from the couch. Cal places his arm back around my shoulder.

“15,” I answer and Harry nods.

“Goin for an older guy,” Harry winks. Luke clears his throat and moves over towards me, resting his chin on my shoulder, obviously claiming his girl.

“Knock it off, Styles, she’s mine,” He says. Harry throws his hands up in defense.

“Calm down, mate, I don’t want her. No offense, El, you’re gorgeous, but obviously you’re with him right now,” he says shrugging.

“It’s not just for now,” Luke throws back.

“Mhm, whatever,” Harry says turning back to his conversation with Louis.

“Cal, can you take her for a minute?” Luke asks and Cal shakes his head

“I’ll drop her, mate,” he says putting his hands up.

“Liam, I need you to take her for like 5 minutes,” Luke says handing her to Liam. I look back at him and he nods smiling lightly. Luke grabs my hand, leading me down the hallway and opening a door, pulling me into the dark room. He flips on the light then pushes me forcefully up against the wall. His eyes suddenly turning dark, he presses his lips against mine, his tongue exploring his mouth in ways it never had before. He pulls back only momentarily.

“He needs to know you’re mine,” he growls moving my hair and attaching his lips to my neck, his mouth roams up and down my neck. I let out a quiet moan as he finds my sweet spot. He sucks and nibbles at my neck, obviously going to leave a mark soon enough. Luke pulls back once again and presses a light kiss to my lips.

“You’re mine,”

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter! OMG Five Seconds of Summer's new song! Oh my gosh it's literally perfection! It's called She Looks So Perfect, if you haven't seen it, it's on the side, it's literally perfection and I'm in love with it. I literally listened to it on replay for an hour it was the most perfect hour of my life haha. Anywhooo, I don't have anything to say...erm Illegal Love was posted before this....There's only 9 more chapters left:) Then Runner starts and that's in the twin's POVs :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx