1: School

It’s another school day, its Tuesday I believe. Ashton and Aria have been doing well, I guess? I don’t know, honestly. I roll out of bed, my bare feet hitting the carpet. I walk across my floor, opening the closet and grabbing a loose sweater and jeans and a scarf, throwing it on the bed and walking in my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Honestly, I’m glad Aria and Ashton took me in, but I wish they didn’t sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, I love feeling loved, I love being surrounded by my best friends all the time, and I was introduced to Luke because of it. At the same time, all of this is amazing; it isn’t at the same time. I want to be able to do it on my own, I want to be with Luke, have a family with him. Not surrounded by people, they mean well, I know, but it’s really claustrophobic at times. Not many other 15 year olds would be thinking about families with their new boyfriends at my age, but I also am not a normal teenager. I’m pregnant, 18 weeks to be exact.

I finish washing my face and walk back out to put my outfit on.

“You up, El?” Aria asks through the door. I reply a yes and get dressed, stepping in front of the mirror. My blonde curly hair lying over my bust in little ringlets, I turn to the side lifting up my sweater. My belly sticking out only a little, I grab my phone and take a picture and send it to Luke.

To: Lukie

From: Ella

[Picture Attachment]

Baby is growing so fast<33

I smile at the picture and send it, looking in the mirror again. I sigh, dropping the sweater over my belly and tucking it in slightly in the front. I’m starting to look pregnant, and it’s scaring me. Honestly, I’m terrified, downright terrified. It’s not exactly a good thing if you’re pregnant at 15. You’re perceived as a slut, whore, etc... We’ve all heard them at one point or another, none of them good things.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out, reading the text.

To: Ella

From: Lukie

Cute babes call me at lunch kay? Xx

I smile and text back a quick ‘okay’ and walk downstairs, my book bag on my shoulder. I walk up to the kitchen counter, watching Aria cook in silence.

“Morning,” Ashton says walking up behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck

“Get off of me, Ash,” I groan into his arm that’s covering my mouth. He laughs and pulls away kissing Aria, I make a fake gagging face at them, they pull back and Aria rolls her eyes at me.

“I’m gonna go wake up the twins,” I say walking upstairs leaving the lovebirds in the kitchen.

---

“El-Bell!!” I hear Christopher yell as I walk up the stairs to school. Christopher is gay, like really gay, but he and Blaine were my first friends here.

“Hey, Chris!” I say hugging him.

“Hey, Ella,” Blaine smiles at me, I give her a hug and reply with a ‘hey’ out of Christopher and Blaine, I like Christopher more, but Blaine is pretty cool so it’s okay.

“I’ll see you guys at lunch,” Blaine says walking off, messing around on her phone.

“Let’s go to class, malady,” Christopher says. We link our arms together and skip off to Science class.

It’s been 4 long classes and it’s finally lunch, Chris and I get our lunch, heading over to our normal seat, its outside which I find ridiculous since its freaking cold out in the middle of September, although it’s warming up a bit.

“I’m going to go call Luke,” I smile at Chris

“Ooooh, Lover Boy!” He yells after me as I walk to a grass filled area waiting for him to pick up.

“Hey, babe,” I hear him say into the phone. His voice sounding groggy, as if he just woke up.

“Did I wake you up?” I ask him and I hear a slight yawn through the phone

“Yeah, but I’d rather talk to you than dream about you,” I can practically see him smirking from his cute little line.

“You’re hilarious,” I say sarcastically into the phone. I hear him scoff and mumble something.

“Have you told anyone yet?” He asks quietly. Why he asked quietly? I don’t know, I should be whispering, not him.

“No, not even Christopher knows. I’m scared he’ll judge me,” I sigh sitting on a rock wall that rims the courtyard thing.

“He’s gay, Ella, he’s not in much of a position to judge,” he laughs and I sigh realizing he’s right. The fact is that I’m not scared he’ll judge me; it’s more of the fact that I’m afraid of him telling other people. Christopher isn’t exactly one to keep secrets. I told him Aria was somewhat like a sister to me, and he flipped out because Aria is dating Ashton. Christopher is a huge fan of Five Seconds of Summer, and well, he’s a Calum type of guy, but he still freaked out.

“I’m going to go eat my lunch, babe, I’ll see you after school. Are you coming with whoever’s picking me up?” I ask him.

“No, we have to meet up with a band, they’re thinking about taking us on tour with them,” I know he’s smiling through the tone of his voice.

“Which band?” I ask and he giggles like a little girl. I laugh at him and wait for him to respond.

“One Direction, Levi? I think is his name, I don’t know, one of them found our videos and posted about us on twitter along with another one, Norman?” He asks I laugh

“It was Louis and Niall,” he mumbles a whatever, “okay, I’m going to go, I’ll see you some time,” I say

“Bye, babe,” I hang up and walk over to the table we were sitting at.

“How’s Lukie?” Christopher asks winking at me. I roll my eyes and open my pop

“He’s fine,” I smile

“Am I finally going to get to meet him today?” He asks giving me puppy dog eyes. I’ve been pushing it off to have Christopher meet Luke, I’m afraid he’ll go all fan boy on me.

“Nope, he might be going on tour with One Direction, so they have to go have a meeting or something,” I take a bite of my sandwich and wait for him to respond. His eyes get wide and his mouth drops.

“One. Freaking. Direction?!” He says as calmly as possible, I nod slowly, “ONE DIRECTION?!?!”

“Chris! Shut up!”

“I demand to meet them!!”

“How bout, no?” I wink at him and chuckle. He gives me a glare and I laugh at him. We hear the bell ring and we get up walking back inside. I eat my sandwich quickly and throw the rest in the garbage.

“I’ll see you at class, Chris; I got to go to the little ladies room,”

“Alright, darling, I’ll see you there!” He snaps his fingers and walks off in the sassiest way possible, only slowing down next to the football team.

Oh, goodness, yes, that is my best friend, and I’m proud of it.

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope I did Ella good enough for you guys? I'm super nervous about this:/ I hope I did it justice!

So, not much big news...Ummmm go check out my joint account with @copercurlz ! We started writing our book that I will be updating again tomorrow. It's like all the hidden secrets of Disney, like hidden messages/words/ images etc. It's interesting if you ask me!

Okay...erm I'll put a picture of Christopher over there-->

Little gay boy. I had to have her best friend be gay because well I needed someone who wouldn't judge her..and well...yeah. Haha

Umm not dedicated to anyone..I'll start dedications if you want a dedication, though, request it below!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx