26: Home Sweet Home

They think it’s my fault they fought? Wow, is the media that stupid?

“Ella, are you doing alright?” Jack asks me, I stop from my pacing and look at him, he was holding Kathryn, and surprisingly she’s been quiet.

“Yeah, freaking peachy,” I ask slightly sarcastic.

“C’mon what’s bugging you?” He asks, I sit down next to him. Christopher went home an hour or so ago, he had to help his mom with something and I just decided to hang out with Jack.

“Did you hear about Luke?” I ask, he sighs and shakes his head, “Him and Harry Styles got in a fight,” I tell him.

“Seriously?” He asks sighing, I nod and he continues, “What was it about?” He asks

“Apparently Harry said he was going to text me and Luke got pissed then Harry said Luke was a terrible father and shit went down,” I say shrugging. It was a stupid reason and Luke was being stupid about it. Yes, I was pissed, more pissed at Harry because of what he did, but Luke had an equal part in it. Harry instigated, and Luke acted out of anger. They were both at fault.

“Always knew Luke wasn’t the smartest,” he shakes his head laughing lightly.

“Yeah, it was stupid,” I say.

“How bad was it?” he asks, I sigh pulling out my phone and showing him a picture that Ashton sent to me of Harry and Luke. He shakes his head and laughs lightly, “Looks like Luke did well,” he laughs and smiles turning his attention back to the telly.

“Where are you living at the moment, Ella?” He asks after a few moments of silence

“Erm-at the boys house,” I admit, “I got kicked out of my other house and the girl I lived with and I are still trying to figure everything out, I came and stayed here with Liz for a little bit, but when Luke came back from break we moved into the boys house,” I shrug, “it’s not much but it’s somewhere,” I sigh.

“Do you want to come move in with me and Elizabeth; we have a spare house just a bit farther down our driveway. It’s like a mini house, it still needs a bit of remodeling, but it’s open if you want it,” he shrugs

“Thank you, Jack, I really appreciate it,” I smile. I mean I could move in there, it wouldn’t hurt.

“I can help you move this afternoon, today is my day off,” he smiles. I shrug

“I don’t know, I feel like I’d be taking advantage of it, though,” I look down at Leah lying across my lap her little eyes shut and light snores coming from her mouth.

“Don’t worry about it!” he shakes his head smiling brightly, “Elizabeth can watch the girls and I can help you move, and I’m sure dad will be more than willing to help when he gets off too,” he smiles standing up. Looks like I’m moving.

---

“Thank you so much again, Elizabeth, it means so much,” I smile and she nods

“It’s not a problem, Ella, they’re beautiful babies,” she smiles a bright smile. She grabs a hair tie from her wrist and pulls her perfectly curled brown curls back away from her face and ties them.

“I’ll see you in a bit, everything that they need is in their diaper bag and if you need any help or anything,” I pause grabbing a pen and paper on the counter, “here’s my number,” I smile and hand it to her, “Thank you again,”

“Of course, now you get going,” she shoos me away picking up Kathryn from her car seat. I walk out of the house, my boots brushing up against the concrete sidewalk as I walk towards Jack’s car. I appreciate them letting me use their guesthouse, but I feel like I need to repay them somehow, and I don’t know how I can repay them. I’m broke and any money that I happen to get goes to diapers and other baby necessities. I don’t have much money to spare. I guess this means it’s time to go looking for a job. But will people even give a job to a 16 year old? I mean that’s the time most people start getting jobs, right? Ugh, I don’t know.

“You ready to go?” Andrew asks, I nod at him. Seeing Jack, Luke and Andrew now, I can see how similar they both look to their father. I climb into the backseat of the car and pull the lap belt over and sit thinking. I need to get a job, but I don’t know how to do that. Do I just walk in and say that I need a job; do I take the girls so they’re more sympathetic? Where do I even go for this? A café, bakery, clothing store? I need somewhere where I don’t have to be there for 8 hours a day, I can’t leave the girls with Elizabeth and Jack for that long, that would be taking advantage of them. Luke isn’t here for me to pass them off to. I guess my last hope is Aria, but would she even be willing to after everything that’s happened?

---

“Alright, that’s the last of it,” Jack says bringing in the last cardboard box, ‘Leah/Kathryn clothes’ written messily on the top. I thank him quietly and follow him out of the small house. It’s actually nicer than I imagined, we took the bed from the boys house and brought it here, along with the crib and the crib I had. This means the girls don’t have to share the crib anymore. The house is a yellowish color, and a green roof. A driveway leads you to the side of the house, and a greenish black door is on the side, a window beside it. It has a full bathroom along with a miniature kitchen, the walls aren’t fully painted, random paint spots on the walls, there’s a ladder that leads to the attic where I’ll be keeping extra stuff.

Home Sweet Home.

(A/N)

hey guys! So sorry I havent' been able to update, I've had the worst writers block and ug it's be awful! I'm so so sorry, but I hope you like this chapter:) soo yeah, um a picture of the guest house is on the side, it's a little bit bigger than that but that's how I imagined it:) so yeah it's pretty cute:)

I'll try to get Illegal Love updated tonight, but my friend is staying the night so idek I'll try:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx