11: Again

It's been a week. Seven days. 168 hours. 10,080 minutes. 604,800 seconds without Luke. I haven't seen him, heard from him, nothing. He hasn't bothered to come around and see the girls, or me. Aria's worried about me, she says I don't eat enough, maybe that's true, I don't know, I don't pay attention to very much anymore. I feed the kids when needed, I talk to them, I hang out with them, and I change their diapers, all normal stuff, just normal stuff without Luke.

*LUKE'S POV*

I was stupid; I left her and my kids. I shouldn't have ever done that to her. She begged for me to stay. She needed me, and I left her. I was a shitty excuse for a boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend, but I can't go crawling back now.

*ELLA'S POV*

I crawl out of bed, for the seventh time this week. It's been a struggle; the only thing getting me out of bed is the two little girls who have kept me sane. Christopher has called me, but I ignore his calls. I know I'm a bad friend, but I don't want to talk to anyone. I've just been showing up at school in sweats the first day I got in trouble because apparently I was violating the dress code, then the realized I wasn't going to change, and I was going to continue to wear my sweats to school and they just gave up. My hair is a mess, I look like a mess, and it's obvious I've been through a break up. We made a promise once that we'd never leave each other and I guess promises don't mean much anymore.

"Ella?" Luke says, tearing my attention from the movie we were watching.

"Mmhmm?" I ask

"I don't want to lose you, can you promise me something?" He asks and I notice the serious tone in his voice. I turn over as much as I could, my belly getting in the way slightly

"Promise you'll never leave me, that you won't walk way. That no matter how hard it gets you won't leave?" He asks. I put my hand on his face, my thumb stroking his cheek.

"Of course, Luke, but only if you promise me the same thing," I say and he nods

"I'll never leave you, Ella, you can't get rid of me now," then he leaned in pressing a light kiss to my lips.

Tears roll down my cheeks at the memory. He promised he wasn't going to leave, that he would always stay by me. He broke our promise, I didn't break anything, but he broke our promise and my heart.

---

"How are you feeling?" Christopher as we sit down at our normal lunch table. I told him everything that happened.

"I'm broken, I feel betrayed, and I feel hurt. I'm confused," I say staring at the mac and cheese that looks unappealing.

"You need to eat though, El, and I understand, but the duty of being a father was thrust upon him pretty quickly," he sighs taking a bite of his food.

"He had 5 months to decide if it was what he wanted, he continuously said he loved me and that he would do all he could to help me. I trusted him, Christopher, I trusted him with my heart, my kids, my everything and he threw it away, he threw us away," I whisper the last part.

"I know, babe, it'll all be okay, maybe we can go shopping or something get your mind off of it," I shake my head. I want to hang out with Christopher, I really do, but I don't want to go out in public.

"Babe, you need to go shopping, I know you've lost weight and you're jeans probably don't even fit right anymore, do they?" He asks and I shake my head shyly.

"I have kids though, Christopher," I say and he nods understandingly.

"Bring them with you," he says and I nod.

"Okay, we can go later," I say and he cheers and finishes eating rambling about some boy he saw earlier

---

"Aria, I'm going to go hang out with Christopher at the mall," I tell her and start to head upstairs.

"Are you okay, El?" She asks and I nod, "Like really okay? I know you haven't eaten much, I know this is hard, but you can't do this to yourself," she warns. I pull my hand from her grip and sit down on the stool.

"I don't know Aria," I sigh, "I loved him and he left me, I don't even know why he left saying 'it was better this way,'" I put air quotes around it, "I don't get how it's better, who is it better for? Me? Cause I've been a mess for a week, him? Did he not want me anymore? I just don't understand who this was better for," I say exasperated, my hands fly up in the air, my loose sweatshirt sleeve falling down my skinny arm. I rest my head in my hands; Aria grabs my arm and pulls it down, laying it palm up on the counter. I don't pay attention to what she's doing until I pull my hand away from my face. My eyes meet hers, her tear glossed eyes flicker between my wrist and my eyes.

"You-you-started again," she whispers, running her finger across the ace wrap that hides pain and secrets.

"It's not what it looks like, Aria," I whisper and a loose tear falls down my cheek.

"You didn't talk to me, you- relied on them again, you started again. You're relapsing, because of Luke." She stated and I nodded slowly

"I'm too weak to stand alone,"

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!

So, what do you think Ella has done? What is she relapsing with? :O

So have a good day guiseee!!!:) xx

I don't have anything to say so..

VOTE AND I MIGHT

DOUBLE UPDATE!!xx

I LOVE YOU GUYS!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx