13: Say Yes

*ARIA’S POV*

“Where are we going?” I ask Ashton as we drive down town looking as if we’re heading to a fancy restraint up ahead.

“Since I know you’ll bug me until I tell you, we’re going to that rooftop,” he smiles. I shrug, we left the kids with Rian and he wouldn’t tell me where we were going or what we were doing until now, considering this is like the 20th time I’ve asked in the past 10 minutes.

“Reservations for Irwin,” Ashton says as we walk up to the lady.

“Right this way, Mr. Irwin,” the blonde smiles and we walk to the back of the restaurant and get in an elevator. Ashton wraps his arm around my waist and we follow the blonde to the table near the edge. Ashton politely pulls the chair out for me and I sit down and then he sits down himself.

“Hi welcome to Minuit Café, my name Kandy and I will be your server tonight. Can I start you two off with something to drink? If you want a white wine I recommend the Dom Perignon, it’s my favorite,” she says Ashton smiles politely

“We’ll have that,” he says and I give him look sayings ‘are you crazy?’ I’ve heard that’s one of the most expensive white wines.

“Um, no we won’t that’s too expensive, Ash,” I say and he shakes his head.

“Tonight is going to be perfect, we would like the Dom Perignon,” he smiles and Kandy nods smiling fakley and walking away.

---

“Here’s you go,” Kandy smiles setting down the chicken dish in front of me. Asking us if there’s anything else before walking away, I cut into the chicken and take a bite.

“Mm mm!” I moan and Ashton laughs at me.

“Good?” He asks and I nod swallowing the chicken.

“Aria, I have something to ask you,” he says. I take the napkin from my lap and wiping away any extra sauce from the chicken.

“Shoot,” I say. He smiles shyly and shifts in his seat then stands up and gets down on one knee. I gasp; he couldn’t be, could he? I he proposing?

“Aria Simone, you’re my everything, my rock, my life, my world. I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world. I’d drop everything for you, and you know that. You’ve made me a better person, and you’ve made me everything I am today. I was gone, for all those years, and I regret it, I regret losing you, and I regret almost losing you again. I never want to lose you,” He reaches in his pocket pulling out red velvet Tiffany Co. box. I put my hand over my mouth and tears blur my vision of the most perfect man down on one knee in front of me, “Aria, Simone, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man on earth and become Aria Irwin?” I sit there speechless, and I see his face fall, “I-I’m sorry-I – I thought this would be a good time and I-I” he starts to stand up and I jump up, tears streaming down my face. I wrap my arms around his neck

 “Yes, Ashton, yes, everyday yes!!” I say into his chest. I pull away from the hug and look up at him, I see tears falling down his cheeks and I reach up, brushing them away.

“You’re perfect, Ashton,” I smile and kiss him passionately.

“You’re perfect for me, Future Mrs. Irwin,” The only problem with that statement is that I don't know if I like the sound of that.

---

*ELLA’S POV*

“He was just trying to protect you,” Christopher tells me as we head out of the parking lot.

“But he knows how much he means to me!” I cry putting my head in my hands and cry.

“I know, babe, I can’t change his mind. If I could you know I would, but I can’t. Just know that I’ll be here for you no matter what,” I nod and we stop at a stoplight so I lean over and hug him.

“You’re a great best friend, I love you,” I tell him and he mumbles an ‘I love you too,’ I pull back and he drives me home.

---

I carry in Leah and Christopher has Kathryn right behind me. I look over and see Ashton and Aria on the couch cuddled together.

“Oooh! Ella, you’re home!” Aria says overly excited.

“Yup,” I say lightly.

“Come here! We have something to tell you!” She says. I shrug and continue up the stairs.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” I say low and we head up the stairs to my bedroom. I lay there car seats in the crib since I don’t want to bother them. I turn on the monitor and grab the other one taking it downstairs.

“So what’s going on?” I ask sitting down on the couch opposite of them, Christopher sitting beside me.

“Look!” Aria says excitedly, holding up her left hand showing me a big diamond sparkling brightly.

“Oooh, shiny!” I say smiling.

“You don’t get it do you?” She laughs and I sit confused, get what? The ring? Yeah, I get that, it’s pretty obvious!

“We’re getting married!” Aria smiles and I jump up excitedly.

“Oh my gosh! Congratulations guys!” I smile and hug Aria tightly. Then move over to Ashton.

“Take care of her, or I’ll cut your balls off and throw you in a dungeon with dogs to eat you alive,” I whisper in his ear as I hug him. He laughs and I smile while Aria gives me a confused look.

“Congratulations, guys,” Christopher smiles hugging Aria and shaking Ashton’s hand awkwardly. Christopher looks as if he’s about to pass out from fanboying. I stifle a laugh at him and he does deep breathing exercises, apparently something he learned to calm himself down. He does this quite often.

“Christopher is staying, just so you know,” I smile and we walk upstairs to my room.

“What do you think about it?” Christopher asks me and I sigh sitting on my bed.

 “I’m glad someone is happy,”

(A/N)

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! OMG ASHRIA IS ENGAGED :O I'VE BEEN DYING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOR LIKE EVER OMG! I have nothing else  to say soooo...

I LOVE YOU GUYS:) xx <3 

xx _DatWriterChick xx