8: Typical White Girl

“Babe, you need to take a break,” Luke says sitting on the bed behind me wrapping his arms around me. I’ve been doing homework for about 2 hours now, only taking breaks to feed the girls, change them etc. Other than that, I’ve been sitting here reading about crap I’ll never use.

“I was gone for 2 weeks, I have a lot to make up,” I say turning the page of my math book and writing down a new equation.

“Just take a break, let’s go out get some dinner then we’ll come back and finish this okay?” He asks. I sigh shaking my head, putting the pen between my teeth again. He sighs annoyed, getting off the bed and walking out of the room.

I do feel bad for rejecting him, I know he’s trying, but I need to get this done. I begin solving the equation, doing something with 8 and x and y and I don’t even really know why I’m doing this. Like what is the purpose of this? When in life will I ever need to find the damn property of a shape with four sides? I won’t. I groan slamming the book shut louder than intended. I pull my hair out of the messy bun that had managed to fall almost completely out, and I put it back up in a loose ponytail, my bangs falling in front of my face.

As if on cue, one of the girls starts crying loudly. I sigh walking over to the cribs, seeing Leah red faced, and eyes squinted. Kathryn the same, I pick up Kathryn setting her in the rocker and strapping her in. I then pick up Leah, sitting in the rocking chair by the rocker and rock until they fall back asleep. I shift getting in a comfortable position and slowly drift off to sleep with Leah in my arms.

---

“Ella, wake up,” I hear Luke say; I open my eyes realizing Leah is no longer in my arms, but in Luke’s. Kathryn isn’t in her rocker.

“Where’s Kathryn?” I asked panicked looking around the room; she’s not in the crib, nor on the bed.

“Calm down, Aria wanted to hold her,” he says and I nod.

“What time is it?” I ask looking at the nightstand, its 7:45 I was asleep for an hour and I still have a lot of stuff to do.

 “Oh gosh, I still have so much to do,” I sigh standing up from my chair realizing that I still have a pile of homework on my bed. I walk into Luke, wrapping my arms around his waist, and his arms around me.

“I don’t want to do homework,” I mumble into his chest. His lips lightly kiss my head

“Then don’t,” he says quietly. I look up at him, and he kisses my forehead, then nose, then lips and continues to peck kisses all over my face

“Luke, stop!” I giggle trying to get out of his grip but it’s too tight so I just squirm in his arms.

“Let’s go out for dinner,” he suggests and I shake my head. He loosens his grip and I step away from him, knowing I probably irritated him. He looks down at me, his eyes darkening and his posture stiffening.

“I’m s-sorry,” I stutter, something I only does if I’m scared or nervous.

“It’s fine, just do your homework,” he mumbles pushing past me and walking out the door.

“No,” I say quickly, grabbing his wrist before he starts walking down the stairs.

“No, you need to do your homework remember?” He gives me a look of pure irritation and I shiver slightly. He’s sort of scary.

“No, I’d rather be with you, let’s go. Just let me change,” I say. I can see him suppressing a smile because he’s still supposed to be irritated. I walk back into the closet and quickly grab some light wash skinny jeans and slip them on, along with a white tank top and a dark brown, almost black leather jacket. I pull my hair out letting it fall naturally over my shoulders. The blonde hair still in curls from earlier, I then grab my knee high brown high heeled boots, putting them on and stepping out of the closet. I grab clothes for the girls and go to grab Leah until Luke’s hand stops me I give him a confused look.

“Aria wants to watch them. She says we need some time out, although I disagreed multiple times, she insisted.” I nod slowly; I don’t want to leave my girls. I sigh reaching in the crib and pulling her out, holding her carefully as I walk down the stairs and over to Ashton.

“Here ya go, Ash, I guess I have to leave my babies,” I sigh glaring at Aria who has Brynlee and Bentley at her feet looking at Kathryn.

“Bryn, Bentley comes give me loves,” I say and they walk slowly to me, not wanting to leave Kathryn. Brynlee walks into my arms first and I give her a hug kissing her cheek. Then repeating the action to Bentley who laughs loudly when I attack him in kisses.

“Are you leaving forever, Ella?” Bentley asks looking at me sadly. I shake my head.

“Nope, just going to hang out with Luke for a while, I’ll be back later okay?” I smile and he nods happily

“Can you read us stories?” Brynlee asks and I shrug

“Maybe, I’ll try, okay?” I ask and she nods, they both walk over to Kathryn. I lean over them kissing Kathryn’s forehead. She stirs slightly, but doesn’t cry. I do the same to Leah who it doesn’t affect. Luke grabs my hand and we walk out the door.

“Where are we going?” I ask pulling my jacket tighter around me. Luke wraps his arm around my shoulder and he shrugs.

“Starbucks?” He asks and I nod happily.

“Really?” I ask excitedly. He laughs at me and nods, I’m such a Typical White Girl, and I love my Starbucks.

“How the hell do you look so damn good after just giving birth a week ago?” He asks moving his hand down my back and tickling my sides a little bit, I giggle and he stops.

 We walk to Starbucks in almost silence; the only sounds heard are our footsteps and our small talk here and there. Luke opens the door for me and I embrace the warm café and the coffee smell. I close my eyes taking in a deep breath, taking in all the coffee I can get.

“Where are my kids?” I hear a voice say from behind me, and it definitely isn’t Luke. I open my eyes turning around, instantly regretting it.

“M-Malachi?”

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I loved writing this

This is inspired by myself, because I'm a Typical White Girl and I love my Starbucks like a lot.

Anywho, I have nothing more to say...Did y'all see the Princess Ella trailer? I did it myself:) I also made one for my friend @Copercurlz and then for someone else. I'll have a trailer for Finding Daddy up soon...so yeah. Oh, no practice this week so I'm free for the most part. Yepp..I'll try to update Saturday cause I'm getting my hair done so I can write on my phone and try to update.

Oh! My friends and I are starting a YouTube channel and you guys should check it out! It's called FantasticFour and there's four of us obviously. Usually someone would upload today, but her computer's broken so I upload Friday, then other upload days are Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. So yeah:)

Erm I have nothing else to say

Vote/Comment/Follow if you're a typical white girl or if you love starbucks!xx

I LOVE YOU ALL MY PRETZELS!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx