24: Alex

It’s been three days, three freaking days without Luke. Honestly, I thought I’d do better than I am; I’m a mess to say the least. My grades are slipping, I’m barely going to school, and when I did (for one day) I went until lunch and then went home. Well, as much as I can call this home. I’m currently staying at the 5SOS house, alone. Christopher is staying over here tonight though, making up some lie about staying at his friend Micah’s house. He doesn’t have a friend named Micah, but his parents didn’t question it.

I hear my phone ring, and I walk towards it, picking it up and ignoring whatever name was on the screen.

“Hello?” I ask into the phone, picking up Leah, before she starts to fully cry. I prop her on my hip, her head resting against my shoulder and I walk into the kitchen to continue cooking.

“Hi,” I hear Aria’s voice though the phone. Ever since my party, we’ve been better. I’m still not ready to move in, and she respects that. So, until I decide to move I’m living at the 5SOS house.

“What’s up?” I ask

“I was about to ask you the same thing, not much, though, just making some lunch for the kids,” she says. I hear Brynlee and Bentley running around and yelling in the background, “What about you?”

“Making some lunch for me, hanging out with the girls, not much,” I say into the phone.

“I was wondering if you’d want to come over with the girls later. It’s getting pretty lonely with Ashton gone and everything,” she laughs lightly.

“Actually, Christopher was going to come stay the night tonight, so I can’t today, but we could go out for coffee or something tomorrow or just hang out?” I ask

“Yeah, sure,” she says, “Well, lunch is done I better be going. I’ll talk to you later, El,” She says, then pulls the phone away, covering the speaker before yelling to the kids about lunch.

“Yeah, talk to you later, Aria, I’ll text you tomorrow about hanging out,” I say stirring the macaroni and cheese on the stove.

“Yeah, alright, bye, El,” she says hanging up.

“Bye,” I pull the phone away from my ear and set it down on the counter, bouncing Leah on my hip.

---

“Christopher!” I yell running towards him smiling. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly.

“Ella, babe, I’ve missed you!” He cheers hugging me back, “Are you ready for the best time of your life?!” He asks holding up various movies. Mainly chick flicks like Mean Girls, White Chicks, Bring it on and House Bunny.

“Love the movie choice,” I laugh walking back to the house, Christopher not far behind.

“I have to stay in Luke’s room because the girl’s crib was in there, but you can stay in there if you don’t mind waking up every 2 hours,” I smile and he nods and shrugs

“Ella, baby, I can sleep through most aannything, I could always sleep in Ashton’s room though,” he says winking, making it obvious that Ashton is his favorite, which I already knew.

“Ashton doesn’t live here anymore,” I laugh walking into the living room, sitting down on the couch, “Anyway, what shall we do?” I ask

“Weeeellll,” Christopher says, “I have some news for you,” He smiles proudly, and faces me on the couch.

“What is it?” I ask smiling, probably equally as large.

“I have a boyfriend,” Christopher cheers clapping his hands. I smile and wrap my arms around him.