25: Tabloids

"H-He what? What happened?" I ask frantically standing up from the couch. I run a hand through my messy, tangled blonde hair.

"Harry said something about you and Luke got pissed. They were just yelling at each other and we tried to separate them, it was only me, Luke, Harry and Liam and Luke took Harry and I grabbed Luke, but Luke got out of my grip, and Harry got out of Liam's. It was a mess, Ella, they were punching each other and there was blood everywhere. Luke broke Harry's jaw and Harry broke Luke's nose and possibly his jaw," he explains.

"Are you around him?" I ask irritated. Harry probably didn't even say much! Luke has really done it this time, honestly, what could've been so bad that he would've wanted to punch him.

"Yeah, he won't be able to talk very well, but here," he sighs handing the phone over to Luke. I hear shuffling and then I'm assuming Luke puts the phone to his ear

"Hey, baby," he says through the phone, muffled and almost slurred.

"Don't baby me, what the hell did you do, Luke?!" I yell, not even caring that Christopher is on the couch. Luckily we thought to put the girls in the bedroom before we fell asleep.

"Baby, let me explain," he begs

"Don't call me baby, Luke," I growl through the phone. I pace in front of the couch, careful not to trip over Christopher's feet.

"He was talking shit, El," he says trying to justify what he did.

"What did he say that was so bad that you broke his jaw?!" I yell again, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"We were all just sitting there then he said he was bored, I suggested he text someone and he said he'd text you. I said no you won't and it went down from there. It was stupid and I'm sorry, baby-"

"I told you not to call me baby, Luke, I am so damn pissed right now. You broke his jaw because he said he was going to text me?! That's ridiculous!" I sit down on the couch, my head in my hands

"That's not all he said, Ella," He says, "He said I was a terrible father, that you could do so much better than me, which I know you can, but it hurt having it confirmed," he sighs, I can just imagine him running his hands through his hair frustrated, not with me, but himself.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" I laugh probably confusing him, "I keep telling you how much I love you, how much of a good father you are to the kids, but you never listen to me,"

"Does this mean you forgive me?"

"No, Luke, what you did was stupid and I'm still so pissed," I shake my head standing up from the couch, accidently kicking Christopher. Luke isn't talking and I'm almost one hundred percent sure he's pissed at himself for being an idiot, which he deserves to be pissed at himself, he's an idiot!

"Ella?" I hear Christopher mumble sleepily from beside me. I turn around at looking at him, and smile apologetically.

"Who's on the phone?" He asks, I pull the silent phone away from my ear and press it against my chest so they can't hear us, not that I really care at this point.

"Luke," I answer, "he and Harry got into a fight and they're at the hospital right now, stupid idiot," I say mumbling the last part.

"Luke," I say into the phone, I hear someone mumbling something then Luke brings the phone to his ear.

"What?" He asks rudely

"Let Me talk to Harry," I demand

"No, I'm not letting you talk to that asshole," he replies