Loki-Beautiful Monster

Start from the beginning

"Odin, how lovely to see you again," you mocked. 

"Y/N, stop this stupid little attack."

"Little? I take it you haven't seen the amount of men I have out there, or the amount of Asgardian blood shed."

"You are no match for our warriors."

"You would never know, because you held me back. You never let me reach my full potential because you were afraid I would out-power you. You knew I would out-power you. So maybe you should check the bodies of your precious warriors three and your best warrior Sif to see if they're still breathing, then come back to me and say I am no match."

Frigga entered the room and gasped at your appearance. 

"My dear, what has she done to you?"

"What has she done?! Don't pity me Frigga," you spat,  "She saved me. Amora showed me the real power I could have, the power I deserved to have all along. I will help her destroy Earth for what they did to me. Whilst I destroy Asgard for how ostracised you made me feel."

The giant golden door behind you creaked open and you pointed your staff at the person who entered. Taking in a sharp breath, you held your staff steady, not wanting Loki to see the slight change of heart at the disappointment in his eyes.  

"That is a lie and you know it. She has told you mendacious stories and twisted what you know to be true. We loved you. Cared for you as you were one of us. Our family. Don't make us stand against you, for all we want is for us to stand together."

"One of us? You say that as if you're part of that demographic. You don't belong here either, do you?"

He sighed, exasperated and confused. 

"Oh yes Mr Laufeyson, I know exactly what you really are. You didn't think Amora would let that detail slide did you? A frost giant, as a royal, that's a shock to me. Would it be a shock to the rest of Asgard when they find out?"

"WHY DON'T YOU STOP THROWING AROUND THREATS AND FIGHT US? AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU CAME TO DO ISN'T IT?" the booming voice of Thor echoed through the throne room as he stormed up to you. 

"Hit me then, brother."

Thor flung his hammer at you without a second thought. You ducked and shot an electricity beam at it, the overload of energy made it fall to the floor with a mighty crash. Thor glared at you and you lunged at him. He fought you off as you used your staff to hit him as much as possible. Years training with Thor meant you knew each others weaknesses. Whether that was an advantage or disadvantage, you were uncertain. 

Asgardian warriors burst through the doors and attempted to pull you off Thor and with a simple tap of your staff on the ground, you had contacted your men to assist you. The room was fit to burst with war and blood. At least 5 of your men attacked Thor all at once giving you the chance to walk up to Loki who had just helped Frigga exit the room. 

"Y/N," he whispered. 

"Loki," you smirked. 

"I do not wish to fight you."

"Well then, you're going to be in even more pain than you would have been before."

You threw your staff to the side and took little steps so you were only 2 inches away from Loki's face. 

"Hit me."

He stood still staring into your eyes.

"Hit me," you repeated. 

"Never," he seethed. 

"HIT ME." 

You punched him across his jaw and as your skin made contact with his, his skin turned a light shade of blue. He grabbed your hand and flattened it out from your angered position. Placing your hand on his cheek he turned into his real, true form for you to see for the first time. 

You tried to remove your hand but he held you still against his cold cheek. You noticed the silence around you as everyone had stopped fighting at the sight of Loki. 

"I know," he sighed. 

Your eyebrows creased in confusion, "know what?"

"How it feels to be different, an outsider. I have felt what you feel. I wanted revenge, to stand up and fight people because of the rage of being someone I didn't know I was. But it's not you. It's not the right way to solve it. You need friends and family to be able to figure out who you really are. Do you know what helped me? Helped me realise how being different was okay? You. You did it, without even realising you had. I stayed here, as an Asgardian, for you. I loved you. I love you. But not this you, the real you. So please, stop this and come back to us. To me."

Feeling a tear slide down your cheek, Loki used his frosted hand to wipe away your tear. 

Turning around, you leaned down to pick up your staff and pointed it at your once colleagues. 7

"Leave Asgard at once, and tell Amora I no longer wish to be a slave for her takeover. She will fail and I will watch as she falls."

None of the men move.

"NOW."

They all begin to leave, getting on their ships and flying out of Asgard for good. 

You turn around and face Loki, "I really need a new outfit, this leather is so uncomfortable."

He smiles and leans down to kiss your cheek, "Now this is the you I love."

A/N Okay, so i think you guys deserve an explanation. I have had literally no motivation to write anything at all lately, so i am so sorry for the lack of updates. Whilst I'm off school I am going to attempt to change that and get back into a pattern. I hope you enjoyed this update and thank you so much for reading. Plus I haven't proof read this one so feel free to comment if you spot a mistake. Love you guys!