A new Mlp book

Hi guys it's me! I'm back 1nce more with my 2nd Equestrian Girls book. This is not a sequel to this one and unfortunately there will not be a sequel. If any of you have been reading L'artiste, you will know that my writing has improved tremendously since I first started. The book is not out yet but to get you all hyped I will give you the title, a  summary and a teaser!!

Title: Equestria Girls: The Chronicles of Senior Year

Summary: It's the Mane 7's Senior year at Canterlot High. All the girls are excited because they only have one year left of High school, but at the same time sad because this school is where their friendship began. Sunset Shimmer on the other hand, is just a tiny bit nervous and stressed about her final year as a high school student. As she enters the new school year, she has 4 things on her mind: passing, graduation, Staying in this world after graduation or going back to Equestria, and becoming friends (sorta again) with Flash Sentry. Little does she and the rest of the girls know that their lives are about to get super complicated. Will they be able to make it through until graduation?

This book takes place 4 months after the events of Camp Everfree.
It includes the following ships:
FlashShimmer
FlashLight (ponies)
TimberLight
SoarinDash
and more!!!!!

Teaser will be out later tonight or tomorrow