*GAAAAAAP*

(LOL! THATS LITURALLY THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER😂😂😂)
Twilight's Pov:
"It's been an amazing day. Thanks so much for taking me on such a romantic date. I really appreciate it, "
I say to Flash as we lie on the grass watching clouds pass by and enjoying the scenery around us.
"Your welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. You excited about sleeping over? It's just going to be me and you tonight."
"Yea, I am." I pause for a slight moment as a question pop into my head. ".... Flash?"
"Yea?"
"Ik this may sound weird but, what would you say to.. Maybe.. Having.. Kids- one day?"
Just as I expected, he was a little taken aback by this.
"You mean-??"
"Yea.." He smirked.
"Well, if it means raising a family with the amazingly beautiful woman I've ever met.." He said as I cuddle up with him on the grass as we smile and giggle, "Then sure. Just.... Not right now. Maybe wait a year or two after we're married. Them we'll go from there."
I giggle. "Ok," I kiss his cheek.
My phone rings and I look at it, seeing it's a call from Sunset.
"Hel-"
"OMG! TWILIGHT! GUESS WHAT!!!!?" I cringe away from the phone holding it outward.
"What?" I say as a put the phone back to my ear.
"TYLER AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!"
"😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱EEEEEEEEEECCCH!"
"What!!?" Flash asks anxious to know.
"Hold on, I'm gonna put you on speaker so Flash can hear you. K?" I say to her as I click the speaker phone button.
"Sunset, what happened?" Asked a nervous Flash.
"EECH! TYLER AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!"
"Oh, that's great! Congratulations!"
"Thanks! And Twilight?"
"Yeeeeeeeeesssss," I ask.
"Will you of be my Maid of Honor?"
"OH MY FRICKIN GOD YES!"
"Great! Oh and I can't wait to be your Maid of honor at your wedding! November 22nd, right?"
"Eyup."
"Can't wait!"
"Me either. Bye! Congrats!"
"Thanks! Bye!"

A/N: OKAY SO IVE HAD LIKE A REALLY LONG DAY WEVE HAD REALLY BAD WEATHER TODAY DOWN HERE IN Louisiana. WE HAD TO STAY IN THE HALLWAY OF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL BUILDING FOR AN 1hr and 20 mins! OUR STATE TESTONG WAS DELAYED! BUT OMG! WHEN I SAY IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALMOST NIGHT TIME OUT THERE IM BEING SERIOUS! IT WAS BLACK! PITCH BLACKISH PURPLE! THE SIRENS WENT OFF AND I RAISED MY HAND AND I POINT TO THE NOISE OF TBE SIRENS WITH A FACIAL EXPRESSIONS THAT READS "shouldn't we go out into the hall?"
But yea so that happened.
Anyway... So do YALL want me to actually do Flash and Twilights Marriage? Or do you want me to skip to a few years later after they've graduated and married? I NEED TO KNOW CAUSE THE NEXT CHpter will SITHER BE THE WESDING OR A FEW YEARS LATER!" COMMENT PLEEEEEASE!