It was Enchanting to Meet You

Twilight was in math class doodling in her notebook. She was starving; she needed something to get her mind off of Lunch. She looked at the clock: '11:00' it read. She still had 20 minutes till lunch.
She started tapping her pen on her notebook with her finger on her mouth.
"Hmmmmmmmmm," She thought.
Then, her eyes widened; She breathed in lightly through her nose and started jotting down words into her notebook.
It read:
'Enchanted,
By ,Twilight Sparkle.
There I was again tonight,
Forcing laughter faking smiles,
Same old tired Lonley place,
Walls of insincerity,
Shifting eyes and vacancy,
Vanished when I saw your face,
All I can say is it was, enchanting to meet you,'
Record Label recording
---------------------------------------
As she sang into the microphone and closed her eyes, she put her hand on the headphones, thinking of all her moments with Flash from when they first met to now.
'Your eyes whispered have we met,
Across the room your silhouette,
Starts to make its way to me,
The playful conversation starts,
Counter all your quick remarks like,
Passing notes in secrecy,
And it was enchanting to meet you,
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you,"
She starts to imagine that She was at a ball and Flash was the prince, and they danced like royalty, going in circles and Palm and Palm dancing. They're hands touched and were flat against each other and were following each other in a circle.
'This night is sparkling,
Don't u let it go,
I'm wonderstruck,
Blushing all the way home,
I'll spin forever wondering if you knew, i was enchanted to meet you!'
Then she imagined them kissing and dancing in the gardens ado it poured rain on top of them. She was liturally blushing and smiled at the thought of her true love.
'The lingering question kept me up,
2 am who do u love,
I wonder till I'm wide awake,
And now pacing pack and forth,
Wishing you were at my door,
I'd open up and you would say,
Heeey,
It was enchanting to meet you,
All I know is I was,
Enchanted to meet yooooou,'
The next day:
--------------------------------------
'Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you....'
She closed the notebook, still thinking about all the memories she and Flash shared together. There was a rumor he was looking for a ring to propose to her with on graduation day. The bell rang which startled her. She got up from her desk and kissed her notebook. It was a journal Flash had given her to write songs in, and she took care of it as if iMt were her own child. The notebook now had a pink and purple lipstick stain on it as she put it away into her locker.
.. On her way to the cafeteria she had bumped into Flash.
'Oomph!'
"Oh, Flash! What a suprise! I was just thinking about you!"
"Hmmm, Nice to know. So um, I was wondering wanna go to the gardens with me this afternoon? Just to catch up. Kind of like a 'do whatever our hearts content' kind of date." He said to her.
"Sure!" She said. She thought of maybe showing him the music video this afternoon. This evening would be perfect. They share a kiss and walk hand- in- hand into the cafeteria and sit at a table with just the two of them. She couldn't wait till this evening, she thought.

NOTE: I ACTUALLY WENT TO THAT CONCERT BUT IT WAS IN NEIGH ORLEANS AT THR ONE I WENT TO! BUT I WAD THINKING HMMM WHATCWOULD BE A GOOD CHAPTER SO I WAS LISTENONG TO THE SPEAK NOW ALBIMB BY TAYLOR AND THRN IT HIT ME. I REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE SUPER CUTE! SONG/ VID IS IN MEDIA BOX^