One Last Kiss. . .

It was 11:30 at night and Twilight wrote in her journal about her audition. She had just got home from the play about an hour ago and had flowers in a vase that her boyfriend gave her for doing such a good job. She was upset though. She decided to take out her journal and write.
"APRIL 11th, 2015" she wrote.
"Dear Diary,
I got in for the audition and I was so excited. That was, until I called the school that I got a scholarship to and told them that I would be attending there for senior year and accepted the role in the movie. I found out I'm going to have to move to California, which is where the dancing school is and the movie is being shot. Which means, I'm putting my relationship and my family at risk. *sigh* I Just don't know what to do." She then flips the page and begins to write.
"APRIL 11th, 2015.
To my prince on the day of my departure:

Dear Flash,
I am so sorry for such short notice..."
Flash's Pov:
---------------------------------------------
"... Such short notice, but there is something I have to tell you. Remember the audition? Yea, well, I said yes. Which means, I'm moving by myself to California. I'm really really sorry, but this is a once in a life time opportunity. You kept asking all this time why I kept saying goodbye. Well, now you know. I love you, Wondercolt, and I will miss you so much. I hope you find someone as good as me one day to love and cherish. Maybe you two will happily ever after. I wish there was another way, but there isn't. I'll make sure to mail you free tickets to my concert if I come to Canterlot on my first tour. I hope you become an amazing guy that all the girls go wild for. And there is one favor I want you to do. I want you to spread the magic of Friendship for me at Canterlot High. Just because I won't be There to do the job, doesn't mean it still can't happen. I'll miss you very much. I love you. And I will never forget our moments together.
Goodbye, Flash.
Love,
Forever and Always your princess,
Twilight 💜💋"
He read out loud. He felt tears stream down his eyes that Monday morning as he finished the letter Twilight had put in his locker. It was now April 16th and Twilight had left and was now in California, 189 miles away from Equestria. It had her lipstick stain on the front and at the end of the letter. He couldn't bear Twilight leaving Canterlot High. They promised to each other they would never leave
each other's side. They were to go to college after and hopefully live happily ever after. Looks like he was wrong. He looked up at the ceiling, "Twilight, I will never find a girl as beautiful and radiant as you. And I don't care if it means I'm not getting married, I'm not dating anyone else. I love you, Princess."
Narrator:
----------------------------------------------
He said stumbling on the last word. He had a hard time through the day. At lunch he wouldn't even touch his food. His friends tried to comfort him, but it did no good. Without Twilight, Canterlot High, was not Canterlot High anymore. He would miss her deeply. He even made D's and F's for the next three months. He couldn't bear the fact that Twilight had left him. Everyone felt so bad for him but didn't try to comfort him, cause they knew it would be no use. He couldn't believe he ever believed in fairy tales. He opened the letter and looked at the picture Twilight had put in the envelope and sighed. Why couldn't it be someone else? Why him?

LOOK UP TOP FOR PICTURE.
LOL I LITURALLY CRIED WRITING THIS 😂😂😂😂 WHEN I SNAPPED BACK INTO REALITY I REALIZED IT WAS JUST ME ALONE IN MY ROOM AND IM LIKE ... WOAH.... LOL 😂😂😂 THANKS GUYS FOR THE 885 reads 👌👏🙊🙊🙊😂😂